This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Mother Delivers A Dead Baby. A Moment of Human Life and Death. Before Birth. A Mother’s Soul is Changed. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr! August 21st. 2018.

 A Mother Delivers A Dead Baby.

 A Moment of Human Life and Death.  Before Birth.

 A Mother’s Soul is Changed.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 August 21st. 2018.


This weekend I met up with a female mother who I had not seen in about 20 years, give or take five years.  She was not the same person I had known the last time I saw her.  Her face and her eyes were very different.  I saw what I saw as her skin and I saw what I saw within her eyes.  But within my mind and consciousness I also felt the sorrow and previous pain she had experienced during a time of her life when I was not there for her physically or even mentally.  I did not dare ask her what had happened to her human soul, because this was not a movie.

It is the way of life when people go their separate ways and you see each other after experiencing your own personal lives, for good or bad.  Sometimes it is those unexpected moments that screw up your mind and your memories and your emotions which are so difficult and maybe impossible to get rid of during your lifetime here on planet earth.


Ever since I was a boy I have wondered about many things, many things.  There are some things and topics that I have wondered about which were very deep and profound.  Trust me on that true statement.  But when I became a man, even an older man, depending on what a person may consider to be old, (I am not old yet.) I have wondered about some things that I did not wonder about when I was a boy.

It may not be obvious to many people who have sex in various forms, but the main and real reason for a male and a female to have sex is to make human babies, or for the procreation of the human species, or to procreate for guaranteed of the survival of that species.  A lot of people like to have sex for pleasure and some people like to have kinky sex and even perverted sex.  Some people like to have sex because it is a power trip in one form or another.  But the real and main reason for having sex is because sex is needed to make human babies.  That is the truth whether you like it or not.

So therefore, I have wondered sometimes how the cave people handled the act of delivering babies without today’s modern hospitals and doctors and nurses.  I realize that there is not to much to really wonder about it.  But really, let me clear about it ok.  The cave male, like all biological males, inserts his hard organ into the female’s biological body to deposit his sperm.  After which the normal and natural biological process begins within the female’s biological body for a baby to be born, as it happens in any biological creature.

It seems like a very simple process.  Does it not?  Up until the time when the baby is delivered out of the female body.  Up until the time of the baby’s delivery, the mother is carrying the unborn baby within her body.  She is walking, sleeping, eating, bathing, listening to music, etc., with a living creature within her female biological body.  The female’s biological body has been programmed to take in the male’s sperm and let nature and the automatic female biological body take its course up until the time of the baby’s delivery.

After nine months, or so, the baby is ready to leave the female’s biological body and come into the world.  Hum!  Every mature adult knows that that female’s biological baby hole is not that big to begin with so how is it that a huge baby head is supposed to exit the female biological body and not kill the mother?  Yea, I know how, but that is not the point here.  The cave female species probably just pushed the baby out of the body and used a rock to cut the cord that was attached from the baby to the mother or from the mother to the baby.  The cave people had to figure it out the hard way, and then hope for luck that everything would go smoothly.

And the practice and art and skill of delivering a baby from a female biological body was pasted down from one female to another female for generations and generations and generations in every culture, in every nation or country, and that practice, art, skill, and luck of delivering babies continued up to the time of modern science and modern medicine.  Oh boy!  There we have it!  The modern world of modern medicine and modern medicine.  Or maybe we do not have it!

But have you ever wondered why in movies about the old times of not so long ago, meaning movies about the old days, the primitive days before modern science and modern medicine, when the male is always walking back and forth worried about the baby’s delivery?  It is like the guy is going to have a heart attack before the baby is even going to be delivered.  There is very good reason why males were worried and the females were worried too, before modern day medicine and science.  The reason why people, human beings were worried about the females delivering a baby was because it is a very dangerous act for a female to deliver a human baby.  Either the mother or the baby or both the mother and baby could die during childbirth for all sorts of complications which I am not going to state here.  I am not an expert anyway.

I was with a middle age female mother this weekend and we were having a conversation over a really good meal in a restaurant on the side of a river.  It was a great scene too!  The boats were all over the place.  People were enjoying their Sunday in their own personal way.  I had the fish taco, three of them, and a Blue Moon beer, and a tall water.  It was a slow day at the restaurant and there were hardly any people in the place.  I guess it was a good a time as any for a female mother to tell me her story about her baby’s delivery.  To tell you the truth, it sort of caught me off guard because I was not expecting such a story from her at that moment.

You must understand my dear readers, this female mother was telling me her story for a reason and now I am going to repeat it in part just to prove a few points here, if I may try to do so.  A hard working lady, having gone to law school, has a very good husband, and having already delivered a baby, she nor her doctors thought that there would be no problems in her second child birth.  She had good health care insurance, and she was in good physical shape to get the sperm, go through the process of carrying an unborn baby to the nine month time period and then deliver that baby.

‘Everything was good to go.’ as they might say when at NASA when a spaceship is getting ready to be launched off its earth base.

Everything seemed to be ok during all of the prenatal ultrasounds for all of the baby’s biological conditions and testing that the medical field can test on the baby before the childbirth.  During every prenatal ultrasound up to the seven and half month time period that unborn baby was inside this female mother.  It was alive, kicking, heartbeat pounding, and more important getting ready to meet the world in only a short time.  I do not know, but maybe nine months goes by fast when a female is pregnant with a baby.  What I do know is that it must be one happy time for the mother who knows that her experience is not only breathtaking joy, but emotions beyond words too.

So, only two weeks later, after the seven and a half month time period, there she was again, in the doctor's office, getting her prenatal ultrasound by a nurse.  The nurse began to move the prenatal ultrasound device around the female’s tummy and all of a sudden she stopped and the nurse walked out of the room.  The female mother looked at the screen and she looked at her unborn baby not moving.  This female mother thought the nurse had paused the prenatal ultrasound machine.  She stared at her newborn baby thinking that it was still alive.  She expected the nurse to return to the room and finish the testing.  But the nurse did not return.  Instead her doctor had walked into the room and he looked at the floor.

She looked at the doctor but his head was facing the floor.  Of course she knew then.  How could she not have guessed what was happening at that very moment?  The doctor could not utter the words that he needed to say to the female mother of the unborn child.  So she said for him.  “He is dead, isn’t he.”

The doctor looked up and he could not say a word.  He knew that he too, might get to emotional and even show tears for the dead unborn baby.  Instead he simply shook his head so very slightly to indicate that yes was his answer the baby was indeed dead.  The doctor needed to keep control of himself in the presence of his patient who was now looking at the dead baby on the prenatal ultrasound screen.  How long did she look at her dead baby still inside her?  Long enough!

The nurse returned to finish up the prenatal ultrasound test because it was no longer needed.  Believe it or not, the mother who was still carrying a dead baby inside her had to leave the doctor’s office and return home with her dead baby still inside her female body.  She would have to return the next day to get the dead baby taken out of her body.

I am just to going to write the words that you might be thinking.  Which is, ‘Can you image what she was thinking and experiencing  mentally for the next twenty-four hours until she returned to the place she had to go to get the dead baby taken out of her female biological body?’  There was no escape from it, a dead baby body was stuck inside her tummy, inside her guts, inside her living biological body for twenty-four hours.  It was her dead baby, stuck inside her still living body.  Now she had to walk, sleep, dream, bath, eat food, etc., with her dead baby inside her body, no longer moving.

The mother’s brain, mind, and consciousness was in shock with while all of those emotions were turning inside her brain, mind, and consciousness like I can not imagine.

The range of emotions must have been too powerful for any human brain to deal with at that moment in her life.  From still loving her baby to the feeling of get it out of my body, fast!  From anger to get this baby out of my body, fast.  Or maybe it was ok, in a way.  Because once that baby was delivered, it would be taken away from this mother and it would be disposed of as any human dead body might be disposed of after its death.

You must understand my dear readers, it was not like, ‘You have a dead baby inside you and we are going to get it out of your body now.’  That would have seemed normal.  NO!  It was, ‘You have a dead baby inside you and you have to live with it inside you for another twenty-four hours until you return to get it taken out of your body.

I will not go into detail for many reasons, but this experience was going to be a clear case of PTSD or post traumatic stress disorder.  No doubt about that statement!

She returned home and her husband walked one half hour later and he said he had to go to drop off someone at the airport.  He exited so quickly she simply waited for him to return home to tell him the bad news.  I do not know how he took it, but we can guess how it took it, my dear readers.

What I do know is that baby was alive for almost eight months.  It got to experience its own life inside its mother’s womb.  That baby heard the television, and it heard its mother and dad talking.  It felt its mother’s unconditional love from the very first moment it possess a sense of human consciousness, even before its birth and before its death.  It knew love from its mother.  How could it not feel love from its mother?  They were attached by the hidden cord that binds a mother and unborn child before it exists the mother’s body and enters into the world.

As for the life of the mother, she had another baby born who is a young man now.  What about the mother’s soul, you may wonder?  Hum!  How would you like me to explain that answer?  It took many years for her to stop suffering and yet, she probably still suffers even today, just like mothers who have suffered throughout the of thousands of years mothers have experienced the death of their unborn babies.

I hope she feels better after talking to me.  I have to be honest with my dear readers, I was eating a delicious fish taco when she was telling me her story, but I kept my eyes looking at her eyes as she talked.  Later on, when she left me to go to the airport, I felt guilt.  So I called her up on the phone and I could barely hold back my own tears for her experience, her pain and suffering, and for her babies early death.

All I could say to her was, “I am really sorry you had to go through that experience.”

Here is the punch line my dear readers.  This mother told me on the phone that they had discovered some things about the baby which lead the doctors to believe that the baby would not have lived longer than a few days anyway.  But it did not matter in reality.  This mother’s brain, mind, consciousness, and human soul were changed forever.  As any good mother who possesses a human motherly soul would tell you!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!