This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Thursday, June 6, 2019

The Old Man with his Old Corvette Or That Old Man with No Teeth. Contrasted With The Homeless Shoeless Barefooted Female Begging for Food. The Homeless Female with Teeth Who Needs Food to Eat. Would the Old Man EVER give a Homeless Female Money for Food? Would Any Corvette Owner Ever Hand Out a Few Dollars to a Starving Human Being? Probably Not! By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr! June 4th, 2019.

 The Old Man with his Old Corvette

 Or That Old Man with No Teeth.

 Contrasted With

 The Homeless Shoeless Barefooted Female Begging for Food.

 The Homeless Female with Teeth Who Needs Food to Eat.

 Would the Old Man EVER give a Homeless Female Money for Food?

 Would Any Corvette Owner Ever Hand Out a Few Dollars to a Starving Human Being?

 Probably Not!

 Sgt. Will Gardner … A Movie to Watch.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 June 4th, 2019.

I was walking around the Fry's Electronics store just looking at their merchandise when I met a middle age man who was looking with me at a very fancy keyboard made by AZIO Corp.  He was a talker who smelled like he was a walking cigarette without having a cigarette in his hand.  So I asked him, “You really like cigarettes?”  His reply was, “Oh I quit smoking cigarettes twenty years ago.  I smoke Cuban cigars now.  I was visiting Cuba and I tried a 12 year old leaf cigar and I have been smoking them ever since.”  And he inhales the cigar smoke too!

The Corvette Car Owner with No Teeth.

Some guys really love their cars but they do not love their teeth.

So anyway we got to chatting for a few minutes and one thing led to another when I started to tell him a story of an old man I have named Tim for this free online essay.  The story goes like this.

 There was once a man who owned a 1970s (year) Corvette and he also owned a very old 1950s car too.  He would drive around the neighborhood very slowing waving to people like he was in his own personal car parade within his mind.  When I noticed the pattern of his almost daily slow motion driving I could not help but get to know him because he would drive up to my house whenever I was outside my house and he would talk to me as if we had known each other a long time.  He was a very friendly guy which could mean a lot of things.

On the other hand, I would go for my very slow walks to get some exercise and I would walk up to his house can chat with him for a few minutes if he was outside polishing or working on his cars or somebody’s cars.  I mean it would be sort of rude to ignore a guy who was seemingly friendly to me when I was outside my house.  Right?  Tim was usually using his hands to polish his either one of his cars and his two cars sure did shine in the bright California sun.  There was not one sign of imperfection on either one of his two car’s exterior.  He once stated to me that he had been working on cars for decades which included cleaning and polishing cars too.  He knew all of the tricks of the trade and he knew how to make any car shine and sparkle in the sun.

What amazed was he had no teeth.  During all of those decades of cleaning and polishing countless numbers of cars he forgot to clean and polish his teeth.  I would always think to myself how crazy is that?  Then he sold the car for 7,000 US dollars or maybe it was 12,000 US dollars and I thought now he can purchase dentures.  But no, he never bought dentures so he could eat a hamburger or other solid food.  I guess that he did not care about eating food, but he loved showing off his shimmering cars, without shimmering teeth.

Some guys really love their car but they do not love to clean and polish their teeth.

The Homeless Shoeless Barefooted Lady with Teeth.

Later on that day as the sunset was setting so every creature could see the night’s darkness engulfing the dimming bright air, darker and darker until the night’s darkness and its dangers would soon be upon all of the earth on this side of the globe, I drove to a grocery store to buy a few items like food to eat.  I finished my shopping and as I was walking up to my old pickup truck with many new parts in it otherwise I would not be able to drive it, a twenty something year old shoeless barefooted female walked out of the darkness and she asked me for some money for food.  I did not know and I could not tell if she was a con artist by not wearing shoes or if she was really in need of food.  Well either way, I could spend a few US dollars to buy her some food.

The thing here is that I saw her walking away from a guy who had drove up in a bright yellow  corvette and he totally ignored her as if he thought he was not only better than her as a hungry human being, even if he had a good job, money in the bank, nice shoes on his feet and he could afford a nice and new corvette.  He did not even look at her with any sense of human compassion at all.  Sure he could have helped out a hungry homeless person by giving her a few US bucks for a sandwich, but oh no, he would not want to waste his money on a needy stranger who only wanted some food to eat to fill her stomach for a few hours.

I figured that if she was walking around a parking lot shoeless and barefooted she is at least working for her food either as an actor or con artist, or she really needed food because she was truly homeless, which of course I had asked her, “Are you homeless?”  And she responded with a yes, like “Living in a tent.”  I told her to go into the grocery store and get whatever she wanted and I would pay for it, she spent about 15 US bucks.  I would have gone as high as 20 bucks.

It was really funny actually because people who saw me leave only minutes before I returned to the grocery store with a barefooted and shoeless homeless female in front of me.  I think the employees did not want to question me and they got the message that I was going to buy her some food.  She picked out some food items after some very serious consideration.  She even said that she might share her food with her mother and the guy outside who said thank you to me as I left the grocery store after I paid for her food.

As I drove away from that grocery store a phrase entered into my mind as if a divine message was being sent to me from above.

  “As you do into them you do unto me.”

  Mark 6:37-44 New Living Translation (NLT)
37 But Jesus said, “You feed them.”
“With what?” they asked. “We’d have to work for months to earn enough money to buy food for all these people!”
38 “How much bread do you have?” he asked. “Go and find out.”
They came back and reported, “We have five loaves of bread and two fish.”
39 Then Jesus told the disciples to have the people sit down in groups on the green grass. 40 So they sat down in groups of fifty or a hundred.
41 Jesus took the five loaves and two fish, looked up toward heaven, and blessed them. Then, breaking the loaves into pieces, he kept giving the bread to the disciples so they could distribute it to the people. He also divided the fish for everyone to share. 42 They all ate as much as they wanted, 43 and afterward, the disciples picked up twelve baskets of leftover bread and fish. 44 A total of 5,000 men and their families were fed.  ( Taken off the WEB.)

As I drove down the highway with all of the cars and trucks zooming by me because I was in no hurry to go fast enough to waste gasoline.  (Do my dear readers know how much money and gasoline they would save everyday of the year if they did not put their foot on the metal of the gas pedal to go faster and faster like they were on a racetrack?)

So anyway, I started to think about people in my family who are rich enough to help out the homeless.  I could see it now, a shoeless and barefooted female, stranger, walks up to rich people  in a parking lot with their expensive cars and they get asked from a beggar in need of food,  “Can I have some money for food?”  I can see it now.  Ignore and ignore and ignore.  Of course, I would not give out money for food because they might buy drugs or wine or beer with that money.  But I will spend the time to actually pay for food.  Anyway, I bet most of the people I have ever known would not have fed Jesus either.  If they were alive over 2000 years ago, they would have protected their reputations by ignoring people in need back then too.

Not like me who was not afraid of being seen with a strange looking female who needed some food.  But then again, I was wearing some religious bling which gave me  some invisible powers which goes along with my religious bling when I wear it.  But seriously, there is invisible spiritual power right there at your hand, at your disposal, if you know enough my dear readers.  But people who love only money as their human identity or human worthiness do not ever get that far on this earthly stage of existence.  Talk about mental delusions, they can not give away their human money identity for anything.

Or the identity of a car.  Isn’t it something when human beings spend their whole lives just for their cars, or trucks, or even airplanes, without one ounce of a religious or spiritual or metapysical thought, or even without one ounce to help a homeless, shoeless, barefooted female who needs a few US dollars for food?  That is another mental delusion some people have.  You might know the types, “I own a corvette so I am better than all of you people who do not own a corvette.  But they will never help another human being in need in anyway whatsoever.

Anyway, I started to think about that Tim fellow too.  Would he give a few bucks to help feed that homeless shoeless barefooted female who has no real pride left because her hunger has overtaken her pride as a human being?

But maybe more importantly, depending on the topic at hand for this free online essay, who had enough sense or common sense to brush and polish and clean her teeth?  The old man with the glittering corvette or the homeless shoeless barefooted female who is so hungry she knows that having a full set of teeth and food to eat is really more important than any car you will ever own during your life on planet earth.  That homeless shoeless barefooted female knows that having food and being able to actually eat food with a full set of teeth is actually more important than owning the most beautiful cars in the world.

As I pulled into my driveway to empty my old truck of the few food items I had bought, I walked into my house and I walked up to my kitchen sink and I brushed and flossed my teeth, just to make sure they were clean and ready for my next meal or snack.

As a Bonus Topic.  The Afterlife.

There is another old man who lives across the street from me.  He owns a corvette too.  His corvette is a newer model, a white corvette.  It sits in his garage until he decides to take it for a ride on a Sunday afternoon.  What is the problem here?  Maybe!  He has to be 90 years old or very close to it.  He probably has never had a religious or spiritual or metaphysical thought in his mind for his whole life because he has what I term an easy life.

But I bet he can barely walk to the corvette and to sit in it must be a lot of work for his body and his legs too.  But I bet he feels like he is better than everyone on this block because he owns a corvette.  He has spent maybe 75,000 on a car in his old age.  To prove what?  Does he really need to prove anything to anyone at the ripe old age of 90 years of age?  Not really!

I know that if I live to be 90 years old I will have known that I lived on planet earth to prove nothing to one in the negative sense of the phrase.  Of course I hope that the good I did in my life has proven even to homeless, barefooted, shoeless strangers that I was good enough to buy them food in their moment of need.

But let us go up the scale of discussion here.  When you are either a rich young person or an old person getting ready to let go of this earthly dream of existence, is it not more important to worry about what is going to happen in your individual personal afterlife?  HUM!  If you are more worried about impressing other people by owning a corvette or because you own any car or truck but esp. a corvette, when you should be worried about what type of consciousness you possess before you enter your individual personal afterlife, then you are missing out in what is really important before you die.

I was walking around in a very big car show a few years back, and I told a young sales lady that, “Can you image it?  All of these cars and trucks will one day all be rust.”

She snapped her head back at me and she asked, “What?”

I repeated the statement, “Yes!  All of these cars and trucks will no day be rust.”

She stood there in a slight moment of silence as if a reality check hit her in her head.

Hey there my dear readers, there is nothing wrong with owning any type of car or truck you want to drive on America’s highways and byways.  They too are needed like food, but for different reasons as you must all know.  You just have to have a sense of what is really important before you die as well as you live.  To love a material object that will turn into rust one day is not a good mental objective.  That goes for motorcycles too.  And your skin and bones and blood bodies too.

One day your skin and bone and blood body will turn into, well, not rust at least.  So be aware of what you valve within your human consciousness.  Because your human consciousness is the vehicle you will be taking with you into the afterlife.  Nothing else matters!  And that is the truth about cars, corvettes, and your consciousness too.
Image may contain: car
No photo description available.

Image may contain: car

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!