This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Essay 18: A Special Halloween Night for one Young Teenager. He learns a new term or phrase, - A Multi-Dimensional Consciousness. And now you know it too. Although it takes much more mental energy to actually understand it. November 2, 2021 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe!

 Essay 18: A Special Halloween Night for one Young Teenager.

He learns a new term or phrase, - A Multi-Dimensional Consciousness.

And now you know it too. Although it takes much more mental energy to actually understand it.

November 2, 2021

By: Mr. George D. Patnoe!

“Metaphysics is the branch of philosophy that studies the first principles of being, identity and change, space and time, causality, necessity and possibility. It includes questions about the nature of consciousness and the relationship between mind and matter.” Taken off the web.

Well my dear readers, it was another very slow Halloween night in the very small town that I currently live in at the moment. I got to tell you, I remember walking the streets of lower Manhattan and other places in the Big Apple which brings back so-so memories of life in the Big City. I have not returned to New York city especially after 911 because I might not even recognize the place or at least parts of it. A little tiny town versus a big city. More on that later sometime down the road of essay writing.

Now then! As it goes for every Halloween night in America in both small towns and very big cities, both small people and grown-ups alike like to dress up in their costumes and go out and have some fun and/or collect some candy too. For the young people having fun means one thing while for grown-ups having fun might and usually does mean another thing all together.

Since Halloween was on a Sunday night this year, and since America’s economy is going straight down the cliff of economic hell, even if many so-called experts are stating that a huge come back might actually happen in the year 2024, like that possible fact is going to help the everyday American’s who are struggling this year and in the years 2022 and 2023 which of course is still anyone’s guess, even by the people who are watching all of the very big numbers and predictions from what I have read in Fortune and Forbes magazines, for example.

I had a rather large size box of candy for anyone who walked up to my door, but only one child and her mother walked up to my door and yelled, “Trick or Tweet.’ I opened up my hand as wide as it could go and I pulled out the biggest mass of candy my hand I could grab and I looked at the little girl and her mother when I was about to say, ‘Want some more.” before I saw that their bag was already almost full of candies and treats.

Instead, I reached inside another candy container and I pulled out a good size Snickers bar and I looked at the little girl and her mother and I said, “This is something especially special for you.” to the little girl who obviously was very happy with her new chocolate treat on Halloween night. A good memory for a little girl. There were more good memories to come that night too.

I was thinking that just maybe that the Asian mother was never going to buy the little girl a Snickers bar during the course of her life so I felt like it was good that she got to hold and eat an American Snickers bar with its rich brown chocolate and tasty insides too. The little girl and her mother walked away but not before the Asian mother turned to me and smiled with her eyes wide open because the little girl was already in love with that snickers bar. What the heck. Why be really cheap with candy when she was the only one to walk up to my house.

Then I sat down on my chair on the front porch and I started to eat a bowl of spaghetti with its Italian sausage with peppers and onions for a quick tasty meal of my own instead of eating a bunch of candy and sweets. There were a couple of parrots on my shoulders, along with my cat on my lap watching the night’s darkness with its mysterious sounds and noises. My cat is still a kitten in its soul but it is growing rather fast and big because I feed it the best foods possible that money can buy.

After all, because my kitten that is growing into a cat needs to be big and fast to rule its realm of the backyard and the front yard too one day. Some cat people, especially one con artist cat lady in town believes that a kitten and a parrot can not live together but she is wrong, depending on the dat and the parrot. To think that a cat and parrot can not live together is just a bunch of garbage because the cat will learn soon enough that even a middle size parrot will teach that cat not to invade its parrot space. Indeed, the parrot may indeed use its beak to defend itself, but my cat is still a big kitten that is still learning the rules of life in the house and in the yard too.

Some people in this world have not learned that there are actual rules of life outside of their house because maybe their parents and the school system have never taught some children that there are rules in life to not only survive but to prosper too. I have seen it many times in my life, that is the different between uneducated white trash parents who are potheads, who are smoking pot in front of their children and teenage kids which of course leads their kids to smoking pot too while realizing that smoking pot may not be against the law in some states, it should be against the law for children to be taught that smoking pot is the thing to do in their personal lives.

I was munching down on my tasty spaghetti when I heard a ruckus down the street in an area that I could not see from my front porch. Some people were calling for a dog named Jack to stop running and to return to the group. The dog really did not care about rules or obeying rules either. Then I heard some people call out for a dog named Jack to stop. The dog was running towards me in the darkness of the street and when he entered my yard I knew that dog and its owner too, so I was really relied that it was a friendly dog.

There were some teenagers walking on the sidewalk. One boy looked up at me and he stated, “I got that book that you wrote down for me to read.” I tried very quickly to remember what book it was when he stated that it was something about Aliens. Hum. Not me I replied to him. I own a few books on Aliens and I do not like any of them for many reasons to long for this essay.

In any case, I decided to walk up to him and have a little chat with him since he was already talking to me at the end of the driveway and he had stopped walking to talk to me. A very intelligent and bright young man I was thinking to myself. That was very different from the 17 year old uneducated white trash teenager who was trying to pick a fight with me just a few days earlier.

They lived on opposite sides of my house. The bright and intelligent boy lives to the left of me while the white trash boy lives to the right of me. Only a few days before my conversation with the bright and intelligent young man, the white trash teenager tried to pick a fight with me because he was trying to impress his younger ‘friends.’ I needed to teach the white trash boy a lesson that his white trash parents had not taught him yet so I used words to instill into his tiny brain a few keys points about life that he and everyone should remember when they want to pick a fight with anyone, especially in the state of California.

I only had a few moments to express to the white trash boy, who was obviously high on pot, just like his parents, about only three points that he should never forget. I had to act and speak very fast because the white trash boy was starting to walk backwards away from me when he realized that I was not going to walk away from his violent threats.

I needed to pick the correct words to the young pothead teenager who wanted to pick a fight with me, which I hope he has changed his mind about picking a fight with anyone ever again. I needed three very direct statements to scare him into a real course of action before it was too late for his life, unlike his parents who have never taught him anything except to smoke pot and drink beer.

I said to the white trash pothead teenager; I know he smokes pot because he offered to get me some pot after I told him about the three key points that he needed to know if he ever threw a punch at me, you know besides the fact that I might have to hit him to defend myself. I very quickly figured out that maybe his parents are not only potheads themselves, but they have taught the young teenager that violence is a good thing to try to do to someone who is much older and bigger and stronger and more deadlier than the young teenager.

I told him, “ Three things are going to happen. The first thing that was going to happen to him was that he was going to be arrested by the police. The second thing that was going to happen to him was that he was going to prison for becoming violent. The third thing that was going to happen to him was that he was going to get raped over and over again by a big black guy while he was in prison.

The stupid teenage pot head then smiles at me and he said a couple of stupid remarks, one being, “Hey, I can get you some pot.” Or it was, “Hey, I could sell you some pot.” as he was walking backwards. His tiny and uneducated brain probably can not read and write and do math, but he can make threats to an actual grown man who not knows how to read and write and do math, but he also knows how to defend himself in various ways against pot heads who are violent.

The first thing that came to my mind was that his uneducated white trash parents are pots heads who are smoking pot in front of their teenage boy and he is so drugged up that he thinks that he is going to actually win a fight against a grown man. I almost called the police but maybe my three statements scared the stupidity out of him. And he went home and maybe he told his pothead papa and mama about being arrested, going to prison, and then being rapped over and over again. I wonder what they thought about that. Maybe they thought that it was a good future for him.

Back to the smart teenage boy. He was standing in front of me with his eyes actually clear and clean of drugs compared to the drugged up teenage boy whose eyes were not clear at all. Plus, I think he was so thin that he needed actual food instead of drugs for his body. The intelligent male teenager had been eating good I could tell just by looking at his muscles and eyes, etc.

Plus, the mother of the smart boy was very different than the mother of the drugged up teenager, like night and day. So the smart teenage boy starts the very short conversation about stuff he has been reading about like books on the Bible and aliens and other stuff. I knew that I had only seconds or minutes to fill his mind with some very important words to carry him forward into his future of intellectual mental development which of course included consciousness development too.

I asked him a very important question. “Would you like to know a very important phrase that will help you answer many of your questions about life now and in the years to come during your search for answers to life’s mysteries?”

He responded with, “Yes I would like to know the very important phrase that would answer many of life’s mysteries during my intellectual quest and search to many questions I have about many topics.”

My mind was thinking four to five minutes at tops for me to teach him something very important. But more than likely three minutes to four minutes, tops. So I looked into his eyes that were now a few feet from my eyes and I said, “The very important words and phrase you must always remember is the phrase, “Multi-Dimensional Consciousness.”

He repeated the phrase, “Multi-Dimensional Consciousness.” before waiting for me to continue.

I continued rather quickly because I knew I had already used up one minute to get this far in the conversation. “There are people walking on earth now who only have a one dimensional state of consciousness, so they are rather stupid about the higher realms of life because they are like the monkeys who only believe what they see and hear and experience with their tiny and limited human brains. But there are other people walking on planet earth with the soft-wares that are needed for a multi-dimensional state of consciousness even though they both have the almost the exact same hardwired human brain.”

His eyes got bigger with a sense of excitement so I quickly continued thinking that I had maybe two minutes left before he would need to walk away to catch up with his mom and her group. “That is one of biggest problems with religious people who study the Bible. They only repeat the words, but they are only thinking with a one dimensional state of consciousness so they are missing out on what they could see if they had a multi-dimensional state of consciousness.”

“It is like people who study chemistry. They start to study chemistry in high school, then they get a four year degree, than a Masters degree, and maybe they get a PhD degree in chemistry. When they look at the world, they understand stuff about the world and cosmic universe that the people who have not studied and do not study chemistry fail to see and understand. So that means that the software of the understanding of chemistry has changed not only the structure of their individual states of mind, but also of their hardwired human brain also.” There was a bit more but I hope that my dear readers get the drift of the conversation while they eat their Halloween candy.

“He looked at me and he said, “I got it. Wow! I got it.”

I was so happy that on the Halloween night that I got to give a Snickers bar to a little Asian girl and I taught a smart teenage boy some of the most important words and phrase that he would need for the rest of his natural life on planet earth. “Multi-Dimensional Consciousness.” I heard the mother and group approach us and I knew that it was over. A master metaphysician teaches a smart teenager the one phrase that was better than all of the candy in the world, especially on Halloween Night. A multi-dimensional consciousness!

And that was it! No more kids on the streets and the street became dark again, just like the world of people. Especially the people who are violent in the world, both in and out of prison.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!