This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Ambidextrous Writing. # 1, 2022. August 7, 2022. The Vision of the Moon and God. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe!

Ambidextrous Writing. # 1, 2022. August 7, 2022.
The Vision of the Moon and God.
By: Mr. George D. Patnoe!
Introduction:
In the year 2001, or before that actually, but 2001 was a big starting point, I started to write and draw with two hands either, simultaneously or back and forth. Then, around the year 2015, I started the practice closing my eyes, putting my hands into the prayer position, and I would wait for a sentence to arrive in my mind, and then I would write it down with both hands simultaneously and with both sides of my brain working at once, to finish the short essay. Tonight, I started again. Enjoy!
The Vision of the Moon and God.
In the moonlight, I saw a vision, and that vision was God. But that vision was not in front of the moon, or behind the moon, or on the sides of the moon. The vision was not in space or time, but only within my mind, because where else can you see a vision of God, but only within your mind?
A spiritual vision can only be seen within the mind and nowhere else, even if the effect of that vision can be seen outwardly, by the mind that has the vision within the mind in the first place.
Seriously, he or she that tries to see or understand the nature of God, or of human evil can only start by looking within the mind, and not outside of the mind, even the human mind, although it has been stated that God is the divine Mind, or Intelligence, there has to be a connection somehow.
So therefore, tonight, as I sit in my chair, I do not see the moon, but I can see the moon with my mind’s eye, just as I can see the Mind of God with the Mind of God, even if I cannot see neither the God or the moon with my human eyes at the moment, I can truly know that both the moon and God exist in the here and now






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!