This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Monster Hurricanes Be Stopped! Well, Almost! BOMB the Center of the Monster Hurricane’s Eye. An Open Letter to All Scientists and World Leaders Around the Globe. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr! October 17th, 2018.


Monster Hurricanes Be Stopped! Well, Almost!
BOMB the Center of the Monster Hurricane’s Eye.
An Open Letter to All Scientists and World Leaders Around the Globe.
My Solution to Control and/or Slow Down, and
Hopefully, Destroy Those Destructive Monster Hurricanes.
I Can Only Present the Main Idea.

The New Science of Monster Hurricane Bomb Building.

Professionals Would Have to do the WORK to Make it WORK!
For the Current and Future Survival of the Human Species.
By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!
October 17th, 2018.
“Hurricanes are the most violent storms on Earth. People call these storms by other names, such as typhoons or cyclones, depending on where they occur. The scientific term for all these storms is tropical cyclone. Only tropical cyclones that form over the Atlantic Ocean or eastern Pacific Ocean are called "hurricanes." Taken from the web.
I was talking to a man on the phone one day some time ago. The guy that I was talking to described to me how he and his wife and his four children and dog were living the American dream of owning a house somewhere on America’s southern coastline near New Orleans. Everything was very good and grand and normal until a hurricane decided to visit the state and wash his house away. The guy, his wife, his four children, and dog lived in a tent under a bridge somewhere until his parents let him live with them until he could find a job and move to Washington state where there are no hurricanes. He was very happy with that decision to escape America’s hurricane alley.
At the beginning of 2018, I wrote an open letter to president Trump and whoever would read my solution to solve the North Korea problem. I actually think someone in government read my solution because it was followed to a tee. By the way, I read a lot of ‘stuff’ which had included essays on how to solve the problem in North Korea. Not once did I read my solution from educated people who were writing on how to solve the problem with North Korea. Of course, I did not get any credit because I am an unknown thinker and writer, but I did my part. You can read my open online letter to president Trump about North Korea, etc. on my Facebook page or on my blog at www.tastethewind.blogspot.com and  http://tastethewind.blogspot.com/2018/03/north-koreas-unelected-leader-current.html.
So now I am writing another open online letter to present my idea on how to solve the hurricane problem which happens every year, only bigger and better and worst than the previous year before. And there seems to be no end in sight for the hurricane seasons, every year from here on out. Until now. Well, let us try anyway. But I can only present the main and simple idea for the solving the very terrible destruction that is inflicted on the human species and on property etc. by monster hurricanes. There are human beings with higher levels of education in very certain and specific skill sets that will have to do the real work of taking my main and simple idea for solving the problem of controlling and possibly destroying monster hurricanes.
So every year I have to watch the news warning everyone somewhere to escape America’s monster hurricane alleys; to run for their lives, or to drive away from the uncontrollable hurricane monsters that everyone knows are coming because the weather people are explaining how another hurricane monster is headed towards another path of human and property destruction. Everyone has to either sit idly by with their bleeding hearts in their pockets knowing that the destruction is going to be big or everyone has to drive away to save their lives from the death causing hurricane monsters in their faces.
I am tired of watching the news in one form or another knowing that not only are there countless uneducated and stupid people who are watching the news who think that they know how to solve every problem in the world, but that there are also countless very smart and educated human beings who are watching the news too. But sometimes even the smart and educated human beings do not solve certain problems that are facing the human species and its current and future survival.
This is where ‘The George’ comes in! I have waited too long in my life to present a solution to the problem of monster hurricanes and the destruction that they cause and inflict on countless human beings all over the globe, but especially in America in every location where hurricanes attack America’s southern coastline and even the east coastline too. I actually thought of this solution a decade or two ago, but for some reason I did not think anyone, meaning the scientists and world leaders would listen to my solution for the hurricanes destructive nature and force. And what a destructive force it is too. Countless lives are at risk and billions if not trillions of dollars of destruction in property damage over the years by hurricanes.
I do not have the money to put together a group of people who would know more about the science of weather than I do. “What is the science of weather called? The study of weather study kept the name meteorology, and now means a study of the atmosphere, weather, and climate. And since “meteorologist” was taken, people who actually study meteors are called meteorologist .” Taken off the web.
I do not have the money to put together a team of engineers to do the math and get the proper materials to build the required instruments and bombs to solve the problem of the monster hurricanes. I do not have the political influence and clout to put teams together and to order them to get my solution for monster hurricanes accomplished. And I do not even have the time to do it all even if I had the time. Of course, I could be the manager of my solution but there are probably better managers than me for putting my solution into action to help the American people and all people on earth that have to deal with monster hurricanes.
My dear readers may be wondering what my solution is for controlling and maybe even stopping those very destructive monster hurricanes. Here is a hint. There are airplanes that are designed and built to go through hurricanes to study them. Ok! That is a fact that is not going to be denied and disputed with at the current moment. Great. Some people want to study how hurricanes form and how they move through the air, blah, blah, blah.
Why not study how to destroy the monster hurricanes? With a BOMB! Or some other destructive device to disrupt the circular path that the monster hurricane’s force and the straight path that the monster hurricane is moving in towards land, people, and property.  Fly a plane over or through the monster hurricane and drop or place a specially made hurricane bomb into the hurricane's eye to destroy or at the very least disrupt the hurricane.  That is the general idea here.  Professionals would have to make it happen. 
A human made monster hurricane BOMB that is dropped from an airplane into the center of the eye of any monster hurricane if not to destroy the monster hurricane, then to pierce the air that the monster hurricane is breathing and sucking up to make it bigger, better, and more dangerous too. Why not create a monster hurricane bomb that would be dropped from an airplane into the eye or center of the monster hurricane to break it apart, if not in totality then only partly.
If the human species already has airplanes that can and do fly through a monster hurricane, then why not make either a bomb or some other bomb like device that will prevent the monster hurricane from reaching land, people, and property too? The current estimate of human beings living on planet earth is around 7-8 billion people. Each and every human being depends on relativity stable weather conditions. If the human species is influencing the weather to make it bad, why not influence the weather to make it good or at the very least not as dangerous?
Some people might argue that hurricanes are part of earth’s natural weather systems and that the hurricanes and the weather was much worse and destructive in the past, which is true. But if human beings are changing the current weather systems and patterns only to make them better, bigger, and more destructive, then human beings have a responsibility to try to manage those monster hurricanes that the human species might be causing and creating by the human species’ global influence on local and global weather patterns, systems, and conditions.
If there are going to be continued monster hurricanes every year for decades to come, and if those monster hurricanes are going to get bigger, better, and even more destructive too, than it is about time that the human species not only should, but must do something to stop, or at the very least slow down those monster hurricanes for the current and future survival of the human species, especially if those monster hurricanes are only going to get bigger and more dangerous.
The human species is so caught up in finding extraterrestrial life and species up there in outer space somewhere. But should not the human species be more caught up in saving itself first? The human species wants to put a man on Mars, which is all well and good. I do not personally care about Mars to tell you the truth, even if Mars does teach the human species something about the history of the cosmic universe and even something about planet earth. When I learned that the moon is basically moon dust, I figured Mars is basically Mar’s dust too. Of course, it is good to explore and discover more than moon and Mar’s dust, but what about those monster hurricanes on earth?
I used to live in earthquake country in the Bay Area, CA., USA. I used to live basically on top of earthquake faults. I have felt the earth move under my feet. Ok! Nothing really happened, but one day it will happen. A big mother freaking earthquake that will destroy and destroy and destroy more and so much land and property and maybe it will kill scores of people too. I doubt if anything can be done at this moment in human time to stop earthquakes from shaking the earth and destroying property. If I remember the numbers correctly, in 1989, it took only 11 seconds for that earthquake to reach, to travel from Los Angeles to San Francisco. There was nothing to be done about it. Nothing! Nothing that the human species could have done to stop mother earth’s tectonic plates from moving. And probably nothing will ever be done to stop earthquakes either.
But I believe that there is something that can be done to stop or at least slowdown monster hurricanes. The human species possesses thinkers, scientists, and builders of nuclear bombs to kill billions of human beings in less than it takes the time to write these words. In a matter of seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, and years. So why not take the time, starting now, at this very second and minute and hour that these words are being read by the people that could actually get the job and task done of breaking apart the center or eye of monster hurricanes.
To build a hurricane plane and hurricane bomb or another hurricane destructive device to drop into the eye (s) of any hurricanes that want to do evil destruction to the human species.
After all, if I really was Superman, that is what I would do. But better yet, since this is not carton fancy, if was the president of America, or if I was a scientist who wanted to save the world from monster hurricanes instead of destroying the human species by making nuclear bombs to murder millions and billions of innocent and defenseless human beings, I would start the process of building the perfect airplane and the perfect hurricane bomb to drop into the eye of any monster hurricane to save human lives, property, and a lot of money too.
But I am not Superman, nor am I the president of America, nor am I a scientist within a group of scientists who can get the job started and completed. NO! I am someone better. I am someone who has presented a solution to monster hurricanes. I hope someone reads this online open letter and takes it very seriously. I hope that many people read this open online letter and print it out on hard copy paper and reads again and again and again. Why?
Because those monster hurricanes are going to continue to attack everything in their paths over again and over again and over again endlessly for decades and longer until a hurricane airplane drops a hurricane bomb into the eye of those monster hurricanes to break them apart. If it can be done once, it can be done a million times. So why wait for next year to get the job started?





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!