This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Animal Abuse - Dog - Cat, Etc. Abuse! Pet Owners, Please Take Care of Your Pets. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr! November 24th, 2018

Animal Abuse - Dog - Cat, Etc. Abuse!
Pet Owners, Please Take Care of Your Pets.
By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!
November 24th, 2018
Introduction:
For 10s of thousands of years I am guessing, the mighty dog and other animals have been friends to the human species in various ways, I am guessing. It is very sad to think that the human species have not always been friends to the animal species, but especially to the dog species. Some people who have dogs as pets, even cats too, treat their dog and cat buddies, etc. and any other animals or creatures that are used as pets by human beings as real live pets, or creatures that need love, care, food, water, play time, attention time, and even just a good, safe, and warm place to sleep. Which is only one of the many reasons for this free online essay to my dear readers to read and learn from if any of you have missed the fine points of caring for your dogs and cats and other nonhuman creatures.
Case #1. A neighbor’s barking dog that was outside all night in the freezing cold air.
Some time ago, the night air was cold for humans and all living creatures. Cold enough at only 30 degrees. Not really very cold like 30 below zero but cold enough to freeze water and make dogs and cats and other animals who live out in the wild cold too, cold enough to suffer. About three o’clock (3am) in the morning I was suddenly woken up by a German shepherd dog that was barking very loud enough to wake up every sleeping human being within listening range wake up took, if they were sleeping at all. It has been a repeated pattern meaning that barking dog has continued to bark in the middle of the night and its owners do not care about it, nor about their neighbor’s need for sleep. I snapped out of my warm bed so fast that I surprised my self. I rushed myself into black shorts, a white tee-shirt, a real leather jacket, and I grabbed a phone just in case I needed to call the local police dept.
Out the door I quickly walked out and in seconds I was looking at that the poor freezing German shepherd dog who saw the fearlessness in my eyes. I started to yell a few choice words towards the house because I heard people inside whispering to each other. Hey, why not yell if they do not care about their barking dog I was thinking. So these people do not mind their barking dog when they too should be sleeping in the middle of the night. So I yelled words like, “Hey, some people need sleep. Can you stop your dog from barking at 3 am in the morning?” I heard more whispering.
I believe that I was thinking and speaking for everyone in the neighborhood who needed sleep that night before they had to wake up and start a new day, usually a very long day for most people who have to leave their house. And just in case my dear readers have never heard my voice, it can be very loud after 40 years of doing voice exercises in various ways. That meant that every person who was now awake in their warm beds with or without a window open was going to hear my voice talking to these Mexicans or whatever nationality they were who continued to let their dog bark at all hours of the night to keep people from sleeping, like the unconsidered morons they are both to their dog by leaving it outside all night in the freezing cold temperatures and by keeping their neighbors from sleeping by letting their dog bark at night. But here is the insane question, do not the owners themselves need sleep too?
BANG BANG BANG. On the door with my fist with a phone in my other hand ready to push buttons if I needed the police to show up. I got to tell you something about police that are not even 25 years old yet, their brains are not fully developed but they are allowed to carry guns.
The door opens and appears an older Mexican looking male and a female. I tell them, “People need their sleep.” I do not even ask them to shut up their barking dog because I knew that is what they already did not care about so far in this moment in time. Again at the top of my running lungs, “People need their sleep.” The Mexican male looks at me and he replies to my statements, “There are people walking by the house.” I ignore his reply. I am thinking to myself where are the people. The dog is barking at you, you moron because he does not want to be outside in the freezing cold. He wants to be inside the warm house like you want to be inside the warm house. You moron! I did not say it because if I have learned one thing in the school of hard knocks it is this. You usually can not teach stupid people anything so why waste your breath?
“Can you not bring your dog inside the house? It is freezing out here and people need their sleep.” Truth be told I was waiting for the cops to appear at any minute but they never showed up probably because nobody wanted to call the police when I was doing the correct thing for their own personal beauty sleep. Plus it was obvious that I was not scared of uneducated police at any time in my life. Second plus is my bet is that nobody was calling the cops because they all wanted the dog to stop barking as much as I did. On more time to the two idiots. “Can you please bring your dog inside the house so people can sleep?” And to give your dog a warm place to sleep. Hum! I turned around to walk away as I was hoping everyone was happy I opened my big mouth to solve their sleeping problems.
I do not know who I felt more sorry for. The freezing dog and animals in the world or the people who needed sleep so they could wake up the next day to go to school and work in the everyday world. I have a few bad memories about animal abuse that I have seen with my own two eyes that I want to share with my dear readers. I am sure many of my dear readers have seen their own animal abuse situations which sometimes can be solved and sometime not solved.
What is the mental state of human beings who do not care about their own dogs as real pets?
Case #2. Another dog freezing in its dog house in the freezing snow.
It was the one time that I knew that I could not do anything about dog abuse was when I was in junior high school in New York. I was not living in farm country nor the city at that time. The house next to my parents house had a dog house that was located some fifty feet from the human’s house, in the dead of winter, with feet of snow on the ground, in the freezing cold air. I watched the owner of the dog walk up to the dog house and feed the dog, but so what I thought to myself. The dog wants to be inside the warm house and it does not want to be outside in the freezing cold air with freezing cold snow around his dog house.
I felt powerless to do anything about that animal abuse as a young adult. Now I know what I would have done about it even if my actions did not accomplish anything as an end result. As the above words state quiet clearly, as a real man, I will say anything that needs to be stated when the time calls for action.
What was the mental state of that dog owner who let his dog live outside all year when he owned a big enough house for the dog to live all year long?
Case #3. A black dog dying on a mountain top during the summer hot heat.
Then there was the time when I was on top of a mountain top staring out into space when a white skinned lady shows up walking her black middle size dog up the 3000 feet mountain to the top. I watch her walking and I think she must be on drugs by the way her eyes looked. But when the dog reaches me it starts to walk in circles like he was dying which of course he was dying because he was dehydrated and it was having a heat stroke too. I ask the lady. “Are you going to give your dog some water?” She responds with, “Oh, I do not have any water.” I just wanted to open my mouth and let my words of wisdom slip into her ears and then into her brain for being so stupid for not bringing water for herself and for her dog. But there was no time for words now. It was time for action. Now I needed to save the dog’s life. I pull out a bottle of water out of my backpack and I poured water in my hand so his tongue could drink the water. When the dog took a break from drinking water, I then poured water all over his black fur. Then I gave the poor creature some more water to drink until he had enough and I knew he was not going to die in front of me on top of a mountain because of its very stupid owner.
So my dear readers I ask the lady a question. Are you ready for the magical question that I asked the very stupid lady. “So what do you do for a living?” She looks at me like she has been looking at me while I was saving her beautiful dog and she answers my question with, (Get this my dear readers. Get this answer.) “Oh I am going for my Masters degree in whatever it was because at that point my mind was focusing on the word Masters degree. She is going for a Masters degree and she is to stupid to bring water with her for herself and for her dog because she is climbing a 3000 foot mountain in the middle of the summer’s heat when the temperatures that can reach over 100 degrees easy. I wanted to yell some common sense into her tiny brain but again I knew that teaching something to stupid people is usually a waste of time. Maybe she learned something by watching me save her dog’s life. I watched her walk away down the mountain away from me as she looked at her dog.
What is the mental state of mind of a lady who does not bring water for her dog on a at least two hour hike up a 3000 foot mountain when the temperatures can reach over 100 degrees.
The next day I made a phone call to the biggest of the big shots in management for that mountain park and I explained to him how hundreds, if not more like thousands of morons who hike and climb that mountain who bring their out of physical shape dogs who are not only not in physical shape to be hiking and climbing a 3000 foot mountain in the middle of the summer, but whose owners are to stupid to bring enough water and supplies for themselves and for their dogs. I explained to him how most dogs are dying as their owners pretend that nothing is wrong with their pet dogs when indeed their dogs are literally dying from not being prepared to walk up a mountain but who do not have water to drink too. Dogs have died from heat stroke and by dehydration I told him.
Well that phone call did bring results because sometime afterwards there was a huge green sign with the white letters and words ‘BRING ENOUGH WATER FOR YOURSELVES AND FOR YOUR DOGS. THERE IS NO WATER ANYWHERE ON THE MOUNTAIN. GET WATER NOW AT THE WATER FOUNTAINS. The signs were placed between the fence of the parking lot and the fence to enter the climbing zone to hike and climb the mountain.

The Little Freezing Girl and Her Stupid Mother.
What is even sadder you want to know? I was hiking down the mountain when I see a little girl shivering uncontrollably because the temperatures were dropping very fast. The little girl had her arms around her body trying to keep warm. I look at the mother and I ask her, “Do you have a jacket or coat for this little girl?” She says yes and I demanded it from with the words, "Give it to me!" I slipped the little girls arms inside the coat and I zippered it up as the again, stupid mother simply looked at me. I wanted to yell words of wisdom into her stupid brain, but again, words of wisdom do not usually work for stupid people. Maybe my actions did something that day!
Case #4. The tiny dog walking on hot cement sidewalk at a park.
Then there was time when this very tiny dog was being walked around a park’s cement sidewalk at a park. Man, it was the air hot not to mention the cement sidewalk! The air was so hot and so was the cement sidewalk too as I watched the tiny dog’s feet hopping up and down to try to avoid walking on the hot cement sidewalk, I reached down and I placed my hand on the sidewalk as the Asian female walked towards me. I said to her, “Do you know that your dog’s paws are suffering because the sidewalk is very hot? Maybe you should pick it up for a while to give its paws a break from the hot sidewalk.” Well, that did not go over very good with this Asian female because she started to yell at me that it was her dog and that is was none of my business. Like that was going to scare me from running my mouth. Nice try, moron.
So I said what needed to be said and there was another back and forth ‘discussion’ which was fun for me because I did not care what a bad pet or dog owner has to say to me. The funny thing is that when she was a good distance from me, she actually picked up her dog and carried it. A week later I saw her at the exact spot but it was really a cooler day. She walked by me without one word being spoken between us. She knew better than to even try to yell at me but more importantly, maybe she learned a lesson about dog and pet care.
What is the mental state of mind within a pet owner who lets their dog walk on a burning hot cement sidewalk in the middle of summer?
And then only a few days ago I saw the picture of that starving dog on the web. Have you already seen the picture of the completely starving dog with not an ounce of muscle on his body. Yesterday I saw a picture of the dog who was surrounded by vultures.
“Meet Lilo the Pit Bull. On December 30, 2014, multiple neighbors called the Guilford County Animal Control in Greensboro, NC after seeing a dog tied to a tree with a cable, sitting in a plastic doghouse and surrounded by vultures! After this picture was taken, she was removed from the property and taken to the shelter. The owners said that the vultures started coming on Christmas day and yet they still left this sweet little angel outside, not caring what happened to her. They also said that they were going to reclaim her, but thank God that didn't happen.” Taken off the web.
Do I need to say more about how human beings should take care of their pet dogs and cats and rabbits and birds and snakes and well, every pet actually? Do I need to state anything more! Maybe I do! Maybe I do!






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!