This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Is Old Time Christian Religion Stuck in a Rut? My Very Short Conversation with a Lady Walking Her Dog. To Think or Not to Think. That is the Question! By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr! January 25th, 2019.

Is Old Time Christian Religion Stuck in a Rut?
My Very Short Conversation with a Lady Walking Her Dog.
To Think or Not to Think. That is the Question!
By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!
January 25th, 2019.
I was talking to a young lady (about 30 years of age) who was walking her dog away from a church building on a church driveway onto the street. I happened to be walking along side her when out of the blue she asked me a question which was straight forward and very direct from one stranger to another stranger. There was not even a hello, just the question, “Are you religious?” I paused and waited to answer the question as my mind raced around inside itself to answer the question, which I did in two sentences.
The first answer was something like, “I think most religious people are ignorant because they do not know the real spiritual and metaphysical meanings of the Holy Bible because they do not know what the true symbolism of the Holy Bible are since it was written so long ago. If they knew the real spiritual and metaphysical symbolism of the Holy Bible, they would not be so ignorant about the Holy Bible and their Christian religions. Of course this applies to other religions as well, but I am assuming you mean am I a religious Christian and the answer would be an almost no.”
The second answer was something like, “I am more of an intellectual, spiritual, and metaphysical human being.” as I looked at her face to see what kind of reactions I was going to get from her brain because I was assuming that she was not expecting those answers from a stranger on a sidewalk.
It is sort of funny how many conversations I have had with people when I was just walking somewhere and a complete and utter stranger would start to talk with me because maybe I could be a good looking talker or maybe for some other unknown reasons that I am not aware of yet.
Because I knew that this conversation was going to be really short, I decided to take a risk while we were talking because if she was a Christian religionist I knew that whatever I stated or said to her that was not inside her brainwashed Christian religious brain would probably make her distance herself from me in the future so I better leave her with something to think about for the rest of her petty life on planet earth. Although she looked like someone I might take out for coffee or a meal to talk to because she was a sharp talker, but not smarter than me.
We stopped on sidewalk and I petted her dog. Her dog was sniffing my pants as he tried to figure out all of the smells that were on my pants because I own a few pets too. He looked like a very nice and gentle dog which might have reflected his owner who might looked like she was a nice and gentle female too. Hum, maybe she would ask me out for a coffee or diner? She was already mentally confused because I did not answer her question with a simple yes or no answer. 
So we are just standing there and she talks to me about her dog and after she stops I look up and her and I state, “You know that there are many modern day words and concepts that are not in the Holy Bible that are used today. Well some of them are in the Holy Bible if you know the Holy Bible’s symbolism, but not all of the words and concepts.” She looks at me like this concept is all new to her Christian religious mind. The concept that there are modern day words and concepts that are not in the Holy Bible.
So I continued to talk to this young lady who I was trying to figure out if she really wanted to date me or if she was just picking my mind for answers about God, evil, or about human life in general. As I stated to one religious Christian man over the summer, I am on call 24 hours a day to talk to anyone about anything whatsoever, even without a moments notice. Of course, it was not literal because I my brain needs to rest in sleep mode.
We live in a world where human beings are constantly talking to each other and they are not saying anything of real importance. It has been stated that 97 percent of all communication is garbage communication. So I try to not talk garbage. So let me continue on with my story my dear readers. I hope you are enjoying the story up to this point. Are you asking yourself if we ever dated? You will never know!
As my face is slowly rising up to meet her face I say to her, “There are words like consciousness and neuroscience that are not in the Holy Bible.” as I point to my brain. “You know, how the brain works. And did you know that some neuro-scientists who study the human brain question and ask themselves if the human consciousness in limited or stuck inside the human brain? Because of all of the human beings who have Out-Of-Body experiences.”
Well that did the trick! Her face and mind was united as one in a state of confusion. And that is what she gets for asking me a very seeming simple and direct question like, “Are you religious?” So I pause and I waited for her hopefully intelligent response but all I got from her for a response was the statement, “Well I got to go and make dinner now.” Really? That was the best response she could have given me at any moment during the day.
But what do my dear readers expect from an uneducated Christian religionist or any old time religionist who only reads the words of the Holy Bible or any religious books and who does not actually study the Holy Bible or any religious book and who does not know how to think. Of course this concept of reading words from any religious books like the Koran too.
Here is a question for emotional minded religionists, “Why is it so easy for you to be brainwashed when it comes to religion. Is it because you are mentally lazy and you do not want to think about what you are reading and what you are believing in because you want to belong to a religious group of people who all want to falsely believe in fake religious concepts that are not real at all, especially in this modern day world of modern day sciences?
She starts to walk away from me and I ask her from a good distance, “So what did you think about our short conversation?” She replies to me, “You have your truth and I have my truth.”
I and my brain and ears and my mind and consciousness could not believe it my dear readers. ‘I have my truth and she has her truth.’ What kind of mentally lazy mind is now walking down the street to begin to cook her dinner and eat food while she is watching the nightly news on CNN or Fox News or whatever. That concept of truth may apply to politics or economics but not towards to TRUTH like in God.
Maybe that is only one of the biggest problems in the world today. There are mentally delusional religionists who think that know something about truth or the Truth after they have read some words in a book or belong to a group of similar non-thinking or brainwashed religionists. I have known a lot of people who belong to a Christian church and most of them seem like very nice people and they love Jesus and they truly believe that the man Jesus is going to get them to a place call heaven because they simply believe in Jesus and a place called heaven.
Or they falsely believe that the man Jesus is and was God. Not true! Or they believe that the man Jesus is going to return to earth one day and he is going to fly through the sky all around the globe and then he is going lift up all of the mentally delusional Christian religious believers, both living and dead, and bring them all to a new heaven and a new earth. Nope! Not going to happen that way.
That is not the way it is going to happen my dear Christian religionists readers, no matter how much you want to believe in that Christian religious fancy, it is simply not going to happen. I do not mean to hurt your weak religious feelings, but it is my job to write and state the truth and the Truth.
The lady walking her dog is walking away and I say out loud so she can hear it, “Another ignorant human being.” She flips her heads towards me and I look into her eyes with the stare of, ‘Yea, that is correct lady.’ So much for a coffee or a dinner date. Like I care! If she only knew what I was thinking at the exact moment. You know what my one thought was at that exact moment my dear readers?
I was thinking to myself, ‘If she only knew the book that I was currently reading and that I was trying to finish reading and that I actually finished yesterday. It is an easy read. Kaku wrote it in 1997 so it was fun finding out how much of the book became fulfilled. You know, among all of the other stuff I am reading.
If the lady who believes in my truth and your truth knew about the book titled, “VISIONS. How Science Will Revolutionize The 21st Century. By: Michio Kaku. With its three main sections in the book titled, ‘The Computer Revolution. The Biomolecular Revolution. The Quantum Revolution.
And the crazy thing about our conversation, which will share some light on the modern day religious Christian was another statement I made and how she answered it. I said to her, “Now we have very high powered telescopes and they can observe the cosmic universe in so many ways that they can see a man on the moon playing with a ball in his hand. But they have not seen a heaven or a hell. So if a heaven or a hell does exist does exit, it must exist in a different universe. Like how some modern day astrophysicists and others believe that there might be multi-universes and parallel cosmic universes next to our own cosmic universe.”
She looked down at the ground after that statement and she said, “Yea, and really powerful telescopes. Really powerfully telescopes.’
You see my dear readers, the lady walking her dog was not totally stupid or uneducated. She just does not know how to think. So I helped her to think during our conversation so now when she is taking a shower or washing dishes she might ponder our conversation and she will begin to think for herself instead of being completely brainwashed with false, fake, and bogus religious outdated concepts that have not one ounce of TRUTH on planet earth or in any cosmic universe either.
And now for some good stuff for my dear readers to ponder. On the very last page of the book VISIONS by Michio Kaku. On page number 355 he states, “For we are no longer passive observers of the dance of nature; we are in the process of becoming active choreographers. ... As our understanding .... (we) are able to become masters of space and time.” That is what and how the physical and material scientists are thinking in their level of understanding and thinking.
But truth be told, Jesus the Christ had already overcome space and time over 2000 years ago. Jesus the Christ overcame all of the material limitations of space, time, and death. But he did it on a metaphysical and spiritual level. But do you know what I think Jesus would have thought about all of our high powered telescopes.
If Jesus could have looked though all the modern day telescopes he would have thought to himself, “Wow that is really cool. But I am still the Christ Consciousness. My true spiritual self-hood does not live in a biological body nor does it live in a space-time universe, nor does it know anything of being born, maturity, dying, and death. The part of me that seems like skin, and bones, and blood is not my real life. My real life is the Life of God, Spirit, not matter.
The modern day Christian religionists do not want to think in those metaphysical and spiritual terms. The modern day Christian religionists do not want to think like Jesus thought. Most human beings do not want to think at all about anything. They just want food to eat, maybe have some sex, have a place or shelter to live, have some money to buy clothes and other stuff that are needed to survive in this modern high tech world.
Here is the sad part my dear readers. While the modern day Christian religionists are preparing for the end of the world and the doom and hell they believe that will end earth and all living life on planet earth, the modern day scientists are trying to save the world and the human species from destruction. Who would Jesus have more respect for, the religious doomsayers or the modern day scientists?


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!