This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Memorial Day Weekend And The C-19 Virus. To Be Alive During the Day Time. Versus. Being Alive During the Night Time. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr! May 24th, 2020.

Memorial Day Weekend
And
The C-19 Virus.
To Be Alive During the Day Time.
Versus.
Being Alive During the Night Time.

Some Issues of Life and Death.

By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!
May 24th, 2020.

Yesterday, I awoke about 10:30 am, to look at my watch that yelled out to me, ‘It is 10:30 am.’ It is sort of funny how a watch or clock can actually yell at you when you know you have to be somewhere at a certain time to get something done that needs to be done, in this case, yesterday, to get four new tires on my old Ford 150 pickup truck, which has been a real buddy to me, as metal and engines and physical systems and the laws of physics and materials and all that stuff goes. The shop would not be open all day or all night so I had to get my ass moving, which meant taking a short warm shower, drinking coffee and then diet Pepsi, and taking other ‘legal stuff’ to get my body and brain operating for the drive to the auto shop that was going to install my truck’s four new tires.
Somewhere on the web sometime ago, an article stated that if you really want to wake up, do not wear sunglasses for the first twenty minutes so the sun’s light waves will enter your brain to start the natural process of waking up the brain’s proper functions. So I walked out to my backyard with the cup of coffee in my hand and I sat in the chair to glare at the surroundings around me, with the sunlight touching every little bit of space my sleepy eyes and brain could look at, as it was trying to snap out of the very deep night time dream sleep I had left only a short while ago.
My brain and mind was in between the two mental states of sleeping and being awake. And they knew it too. Oh my God, the sunlight is touching my skin too. The warmth of the sunlight, or the heat of the sunlight light was zipping through the clothes I was wearing, to heat up my biological body, just as the sunlight was entering my eyes to go into my brain and mind. The coffee too, was touching my biological system too, and I could feel the coffee’s chemicals doing their thing inside my body, brain, and mind. Wow, the transformation between the sleep and dream states of consciousness to the waking state of consciousness as a human being. Maybe it is like that for the realms of life and death too. Just different states of consciousness.
I was on the road in no time. I was looking out my truck’s windows and I viewed the green grass, the newly painted silver bridge, the blues of the waters, and the blues of the sky too. I was in awe that I knew that I was actually driving inside a dream now, but it seems so real to my brain, even though my mind knows that the blues of the water and sky were all mental and physical illusions, I still loved the moment of viewing nature’s colors as my brain and mind were still waking up from the deep sleep. From the seeming human mental realm of rest, to the human mental realm of staying alive as I drove the truck on a highway in America.
I had ‘nailed’ my big America flag on my garage, just to remind people who drive past my house that this weekend was to remember the dead soldiers who died for this country in their own way, no matter what side they were on, what their skin color was or their religion or their politics or even their sexuality, they were now dead somehow because they were serving their country in the best way they knew how, doing the jobs they were trained to do, to protect and land of America and America’s citizens from the enemies of what America stands for, namely different sorts of freedoms that other countries did not have and some still do not have, like basic human rights.
My brain and mind and consciousness was awake now, and when I entered the auto shop, I had two more cups of coffee before I left the auto shop with my four brand new tires on my old truck that has served me well. I have been told many times, even by strangers, that I have one of the good Ford pickup trucks. So I am happy that I do not have a bad Ford pickup truck, if that is even possible. I was listening to the radio when I was driving, but then I turned it off so I could listen to the silence of the dead talking to me if they wanted to talk to me while I was I driving my Ford 150 pick up truck.
But even if they did not want to talk to me in a direct manner, I could still hear their voices somehow touching my soul with a sense that hopefully, they did not die for nothing. I wonder how many of them were thinking that before they died as they served their country, America? “I hope I am not dying for nothing?” “I hope that I did not die for nothing!” I hope that they did not die for nothing because I still enjoy living in a country that still possesses freedoms that many other countries do not have even in the year 2020.
As I drank my coffee, the owner of the place sat down with me and he told me his life story, about how he came to America from a different country, to go to the university, how he worked various jobs in computer engineering and how he owns an auto repair business. He told me how he was hired in overseas to work part time changing tires when he was attending a university there. He quit after one day because the temperature had reached over 130 degrees in the afternoon. He said people take go home from work between 11 and 2 or 3 pm because it is so hot. It is still over 130 degrees in some places of the globe.
I drove away from the auto repair shop with the full confidence that my brand new tires were new, so I drove around a time for a few minutes. I drove into a few parking lots, but I did not see many cars in those parking lots. They were empty because everyone was still home because of the C-19 virus. I then started to think about all of the human beings who have died because of the C-19 virus too. And now that I am writing this at 2 am, I can not help but think that maybe they were thinking different things as they died as their biological bodies were giving out to the C-19 virus. I bet most of them were thinking that they were leaving their families behind to live without them, just as all of those American military service people were thinking of their families too, as they were dying, if they had time to think that is.
So here we are Americans, during the Memorial Day weekend when those who died as they served in the US military are remembered in general as a collective body of military personal, and every specifically by family members and friends, etc. And yet, it can not but be helped that those other people, America’s citizens who have died because of the enemy of the C-19 virus are also being remembered in general and very specifically by family members and friends, etc. In other words, America is currently a country and a nation in mourning in a certain sense; if not outwardly, but at least a little bit inwardly. Do I sense your invisible tears leaving your tear ducks because your human heart is sadden with the sense of lost of human life? I feel my invisible tear on my facial skin, and I do not even believe in an absolute realm of death of nothingness.
It is night time now, for me anyway! I am now sitting in a very nice leather chair with different layers of blankets and towels to protect the nice leather from my skin and its sweat, etc. And to give my skin a sense of warmth too, as my brain, mind, and consciousness wonders and ponders this cosmic universe and the concepts of life and death too. How can you not wonder and ponder the concepts of life and death on a weekend such as this weekend, my fellow Americans.
The air is still with silence now, as most people are sleeping their night dreams, if they do have night dreams at all. I am awake listening to the silence of the night and the voices that may arrive to my brain, mind, and esp. to my consciousness. I am wondering and pondering how this cosmic universe was supposedly created 14 billion light years ago, and how the human species is not dealing with the dream worlds of life and death all around the globe. It is not an easy thing at all!
Why is it not an easy thing to deal with? Because even though it has been written in many ways and in many forms during different ages and cultures that this earthly experience is a dream world, meaning it is not an absolute reality in a very deep metaphysical and spiritual sense, it is still very real to us human beings who have to live through other human beings dying and deaths, and then we have to live to wonder and ponder our own dying and death, an experience which can not be avoided at all, by anyone on planet earth. That is just the way it is, my dear readers.
Soon, too, I will be going to sleep, maybe. But I am awaken now during the night time, listening to my own soul during the silence of the night time hours. But I can hear more somehow. I think that if I listen carefully enough, there might be a collective voice from the living and the dead too. Maybe the living are saying enough with all of this death stuff and the dead are saying something like, well, it had to happen sometime. Heck, I do not really know, but I can guess somehow.
The day time spoke of the sun light and life on earth. You can not help but not miss it. There it is around us. A fly eating peanut butter off of my finger while I sat on a chair to wake up yesterday morning. My rabbit was eating a leaf of lettuce without a care in the world. My cat was hiding from the heat of the morning sun. The sirens were disturbing morning air, just the sirens were waking American soldiers to their battle stations during battles and wars too. And we hear a different type of siren everyday on the news that people are still dying because of a virus instead of bullets and bombs. Let us hope and pray that there is no more war! Who really wants one?
Maybe what I am getting at in this essay is that the mental issues life and death are not a joke or something to be taken for granted. No sirs and madams. I do not take life and death for granted, oh no, not at all. I have almost died or could have died in so many ways that I stop counting. I actually used to count the ways throughout the years. Then I stop counting. Now I enjoy everyday like it might be my last because one day, that day will be my last day on earth, unless I return here somehow for some reason.
Maybe it is that way with you now, too. Maybe you are now learning how to wake up every morning thankful that you can enjoy another cup of coffee or tea and eat something for breakfast, and to feel the sunlight all around you during the summer time, (on sunny days.) And to see the blue sky and see nature, and the animals, and even your cars and trucks that take you places everyday, and night. And maybe you too, are awake in the middle of the night, listening to the silence of the night time, to hear your own soul speak to you, or maybe even the souls of the dying and the dead, if that is possible for you.
Or maybe you are simply wondering and pondering what life and death is all about for you and the human species, both individually and collectively. And maybe with any luck whatsoever, every human being on planet earth is wondering and pondering the same thing. Maybe it is about time that the human species begins to stop living in their mental delusional dream worlds and begin to seek and find something on a higher basis, like a true spiritual consciousness that overcomes both the false concepts of life and death.
Even if death is an illusion, and there is an afterlife awaiting for each human soul, somehow; the human species still has to live on planet earth, and die here too. No one said it was easy, dealing with life and death, but it has to be done! Soon, Memorial Day Weekend will be over, until next year. And soon too, hopefully the C-19 virus will be destroyed until the next virus. And maybe the human species, both individually and collectively, will forget about the issues of life and death, until the next war or virus.
But let us hope that is not the case!
Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!
May 24th, 2020.
3:30am.



How the American Flag Became a Threat | Time
United States Shaped American Flag Magnet - Magnet AmericaImage may contain: stripes



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!