This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Essay 6 - 2024. A Tanker’s Battle with Life and Death. Soldiers Tanker’s Battle with Dying and Death. Or Simply Death. War Movies and Songs about Death. “This will be the day that I die.” 1960s Song. War is a cancer of the human species. When will it stop? When in God’s holy name does the human species stop killing human beings? By: Mr. George D. Patnoe. February 8, 2024

 Essay 6 - 2024. A Tanker’s Battle with Life and Death.


Soldiers Tanker’s Battle with Dying and Death. Or Simply Death.

War Movies and Songs about Death.

“This will be the day that I die.” 1960s Song.

War is a cancer of the human species. When will it stop?

When in God’s holy name does the human species stop killing human beings?

By: Mr. George D. Patnoe.

February 8, 2024


In my last essay, I mentioned something about a song that might go like this, “When am I going to die because I really want to know?”

As I walked into one of my living rooms, I heard a 1960s song that goes, “This will be the day that I die.”

After I prepared my sitting-down laptop desk that lays on my lap, I switched the Netflix channels until I found a movie titled, ‘Fury.’ It is a WW II movie and a very specific war adventure with a bunch of American soldiers sitting in an operating tank on a battlefield somewhere in Germany during a war. It could be any war. In any war town. With any tank men, soldiers that is.

I never understood why anyone would want to be inside a war tank during wartime, because it is like living in a box, living in your own coffin, and then dying in that box of steel, except that it does protect a person from flying bullets that are trying to kill you if you were a soldier or even a citizen. Being in a steel box is a good thing when the bullets are aiming at your head if you are walking on a battlefield.

When I was a young boy, again when I was a young boy because I have so many memories of war movies and songs about life and living and dying and death that now I can relate to the songs and movies that I saw and heard when I was a young boy. I can also remember other images from so long ago on that small black and white television about American people who were either pro-war or anti-war, or even people all around the world.

Some boys and girls never see or watch a war movie about WWI or WWII or any other war around the world. Nor do they see or watch war movies at all, so they are really isolated from the evil people in the world, like leaders who enjoy killing and murdering millions of innocent people in one way or another way. A lot of children don’t hear songs about war, killing, dying, and death either. But some children see and hear war every day of their lives. Sad isn’t it!

What else do you call and label world leaders who enjoy watching their war machines murdering children, old people, and every age in between? That is, among the other evil people in the world who do other evil things to other innocent people. Some people have some serious mental and brain problems. Some people have some really violent problems, even teenagers.

Therefore, I am assuming that some young minds are mentally pure about the evils of human existence, about how evil human beings can be evil to each other; and how evil world leaders can be on a planet that was supposed to be a planet with life, a special place in the cosmic universe, instead of being a planet with wars. In other words, murderous world leaders do not care about human life or any life at all. Nor do they care about the creator of the universe, planet Earth, and of all living things. That is a sad state of affairs in the minds of evil people.

Some boys and girls are born into a war. They do not need to see it on a television set or on a smartphone. They don’t need to see and watch a war movie or hear a song with the lyrics, ‘Today will be the day I die. Today will be the day that I will die.’ They wake up every day knowing that today could be the day die. Today is the day a lot of children around the world will die around the world because world leaders do not care if children live or die, in wars that should not exist on a special planet with life on it.

Some boys and girls in America and around the world who are not even in an official war know that they could die today because they are living in a neighborhood where other boys are killing each other because of a drug war, or just for the fun it. Yet it seems like no one seems to care about the violence on America’s streets, just like they do not care about violence overseas because the only thing that they can do is watch the war or violence on their 60-inch television sets, etc.

I currently live in a small town with violent teenagers whose parents have not taught the teenage children the difference between being a good versus a bad human being. And guess what my dear readers, the police who used to be paid to protect and serve the defenseless are now letting the young violent teenagers get away with picking fights and destroying the personal property of real taxpayers in the state I live in currently. Of course, a lot of cops are violent whenever they know they will not get caught killing American citizens.

Recently, I have experienced young teenage kids and older teenagers be violent towards me and other people too, on my own personal property in the small town I currently live in. One day, when the battle between the chemo and the cancer was happening within my biological body, there were five teenagers with a 19-year leading them, all trying to fight me, which in a way, was kind of funny because I was going to hurt the first moron that even came close to me.

And what they did not know was that there were nine security cameras pointed at the street. So, I was thinking to myself, let the game begin, you punks. Now there are thirteen security cameras facing the street just in case I have to defend myself against one or a hundred punks, young or old. And if a cop decides to kill me, it will be on local and national news stations in America.

Even with stage 4 cancer and chemo killing it, my mind was racing with whose fingers, arms, and legs I was going to break first. Just like soldiers who enter the military when young, who love it until they see the blood, the dying, and the death. And then there was all the keying and damaging of cars in the neighborhood. I truly believe that some children should be taken out of school and simply be put into the military to help protect America from its enemies.

These kids are already to become soldiers who enjoy killing and hurting people. The police too. I bet every time a cop kills someone they all laugh about it back at the station. The white trash parents did not care either until their kids had broken bones by a chemo cancer patient. Self-defense and fighting skills really help when you are dying from stage 4 cancer, with the chemo-pills killing the cancer cells, and then you have to defend yourself because the police department will not help you.

I know that kids kill each other because decades ago when I was giving communications skills classes to a bunch of young kids who were mostly black, I saw what they had to do every day to survive the shootings and killings on the street in their neighborhood. Within the time that I was there, three of their classmates were shot at and killed by other kids on the streets in a bad part of Rochester, New York. The sad thing is, that there were even more dangerous neighborhoods in America.

The streets should not have been dangerous for students of any color, not to mention being shot at and killed when they were walking to school or walking home from school. Nowadays, kids worry about being shot at and killed in school, all around America. Nowadays, the song would go something like, ‘Today I hope I don’t die in school.’

For children, teenagers, teachers, and those who are ready to leave high school too. They are all thinking to themselves, ‘Today could be the day that I die.’ In America. What are America’s leaders actually doing to stop the violence in America? Maybe the politicians simply do not care if America’s children die in school.

My question at this point is this. How many billions of people around the world own only the violent monkey brain underneath their skulls? Teenage punk and/or world leaders. Just the dinosaurs from long ago. Teenagers and world leaders with dinosaur brains. Hum!

But not only children but grown men and women who deliver their babies to the world know that again, ‘Today is the day that I might die. Today is the day I might die.’ Innocent men and women who do not live in or die in a war, anywhere around the world. Yet, their political leaders do not care about the lives of their own citizens because of the evil nature within their own individual personal human minds. World leaders with dinosaur brains, with the mentality of the dinosaurs. Hum!

How true should that be overseas even in today’s modern-day world, where the only thing that seems to change about human nature is that we can all watch more wars, killing, and death on the billions of smartphones that are in the hands of so many every around the world. It would seem to me that after all of the major world wars, and the small wars too, obviously either forgotten or ignored or not known about by ordinary human beings it seems, no lessons about the evils of war have been stuck in the minds of the leaders around the world. Does anyone remember the evils of the wars of the past?

How can leaders of countries and nations simply send their own citizens to die in a war that nobody wants in the first place? Don’t world leaders understand or realize that people do not want to die in a war, either a world war or even a small war. Why is it game time for some world leaders to send their citizens to war? A big fat joke to them. After all, world leaders can laugh at their own citizen’s deaths.

I have known a few tank men in my day, but I think the tank soldier I really remember the most was my local postman, a chubby black man who probably could not run down the block to deliver the mail to anyone, but at least he could walk down the street to deliver the local mail to each house that had mail arriving for that day. He probably likes walking instead of being stuck inside a tank.

The movie ‘Fury’ really was about the song, ‘Today is the day I die. Today is the day that I day.’

This may be the day that I will die is now a constant psychological event within my mind, meaning that one day I will really and truly be the day that I die, or in my case, simply leave planet Earth as another entity, or transform into a complete state of spiritual state of consciousness instead of being a human being. Or maybe I be sent to another universe.

There are at least two different realms of existence that we can ponder. The biological state of consciousness of skin, bones, blood, bodily organs, etc. Then there is the completely enclosed state of spiritual consciousness, which I have experienced, while my human biological body was lying there in bed with the chem. chemical pills fighting off the cancer cells that were killing my biological body. Fighting off a bunch of uneducated white trash gay teenagers was going to be nothing for me. I was going to enjoy it. It might have been the last real multi-person fight for me.

In regard to tanks and war, there are two different states of awareness too. There is the inside of the tank and then there is the outside of the tank. When I was a very young boy, when I watched war movies with tanks in them, I wondered where it would be the better place to be, inside the tank or outside the tank, which in many ways is a moving coffin if you happen to die in it.

If you are inside the tank, you are protected by the bullets that are whizzing by the walking soldiers. But is better for a soldier who is in the tank if other soldiers are trying to kill them with rifles and other weapons.

But if a missile is whizzing into your tank, you are in effect a dead human being in a coffin tank. Whatever sense you have of being a spirit, a ghost, or a spiritual consciousness, depending on a few factors, then you will be hopefully transformed into another state of consciousness, whether it will be a mental illusion or a mentality of a spiritual state of consciousness.

Is it better to be inside a human biological body or outside the body, just like the tank of war. Is it better to be inside the tank or is it better to be outside the tank? Either way, there are advantages and disadvantages. Being inside a human biological body allows you to enjoy human life or the human state of existence. Being a living human being is good for you if you live a good human life. I think if you live a bad human life, then it might be bad in the afterlife.

When you are a human being, you get to see with human eyes, hear with human ears, taste the food you eat, and smell roses with human noses. But hugely you are a trapped human being, unless you know that you really are not encased within a human biological body, because in a spiritual reality, you are an idea of the Divine Mind, a spiritual image that is unchangeable, born-less, deathless. I am betting that most of you might be trapped inside your human body until you die. Not me!

But once you have exited your human biological body in different ways like I have, you will know that there is more to life and living existence than a human biological body. But it takes a change within the structure of human consciousness to achieve such out-of-body adventures.

I bet that once a soldier is inside a tank of war, he does feel a bit trapped inside the tank and he feels protected until he knows he cannot get out of the tank during certain battle situations. But if he can escape the box called a tank, if he needs to quickly exit the tank to live, he will feel that it is really bad to be in a tank. When a human being is trapped inside a biological with cancer, being a human being is not really fun anymore.

Once a human being leaves his body in multiple ways, he truly knows that there is more to life and living and existence, and oh yes, different states of consciousness too, than walking around with two feet like a monkey.

Including the space and time cosmic universe. Is there more to existence than the cosmic universe that we see with the human eyeballs and the human brain? I can guarantee my readers that there is more to life and living than living and life on planet Earth.

I know that the answer to that question is true because I have experienced it, unlike the rest of you mere mortals. People like being a mortal human being when they are young. But then people get old, and their human biological bodies start to wear out, it slowly stops working, until the day of their deaths. And then, when that moment arrives that they stop breathing, who knows where people go in the afterlife if they actually have an afterlife.

So that might be at least a third dimension for some people, the afterlife.

I have questioned myself, do human beings have an afterlife for various reasons, just like soldiers who are trapped inside a tank, when they exit the tank to enter the world of light waves, blue sky, air, trees, and life and living outside the metal tank. Is death like that, leaving the tank of your biological body to experience the freedom of being bodiless?

So, there is the song, “Today will be the day that I die.” And a movie, “Fury.” at the same moment in a moment that I was thinking about something to write about regarding dying and death. How many different types of stories are there about dying and death. Those soldiers inside the tank did not need a song with the words, ‘Today is the day that I die. They were thinking it every day, just like cancer patients, just like me too. At least I thought it could happen.

One tank among millions of tanks. One war movie among thousands of war movies. One war among hundreds of wars, just a few tankers among millions of tankers, just to try to make it through a war among wars throughout the history of the human species.

Well, maybe not throughout human history. After all, soldiers in the prewar era. They simply killed each other up close, so they could see and feel and smell the blood of other human beings. They could hear the death scream of the dying.

When will it stop? The weapons of war. The world leaders who believe in war and who believe that killing and murdering millions upon millions of human beings throughout history is normal.

How many men of all ages, who were and still are in tanks for war purposes, all over the world, thought to themselves that they did not want to die in a war of any kind, nor did they want to die in a tank that could be their own personal coffin with their tank buddies?

What could be a bigger cancer to the collective human species besides war? Oh, nothing. And yet, people, even me, have to deal with their own personal cancer. Some people have more than one cancer in their biological human bodies. Luckily, I am still alive as a human being. Or not a human being. Depending on how you look at me, a person living between at least two worlds.

So, there are at least two different types of cancers in the human race. There is the disease cancer and there is the war cancer. The human species tries to rid itself of the disease cancer, but it does not want to rid itself of the cancer called war, maybe because it is good for the economy, some politicians might think to themselves.

Will the human cancer called war cancer simply continue to haunt future generations of human beings forever?

Is that the way the God of the universe would want it?

God forbid.!

Isaiah 34:1–36:22

Judgment Against the Nations

34 Come near, you nations, and listen;e

pay attention, you peoples!f

Let the earthg hear, and all that is in it,

the world, and all that comes out of it!h

The Lord is angry with all nations;

his wrathi is on all their armies.

He will totally destroya j them,

he will give them over to slaughter.k

Their slainl will be thrown out,

their dead bodiesm will stink;n

the mountains will be soaked with their blood.o

All the stars in the sky will be dissolvedp

and the heavens rolled upq like a scroll;

all the starry host will fallr

like withereds leaves from the vine,

like shriveled figs from the fig tree.











No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!