This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Cindy Learns and Uses CPR and ECC. And She Saves a Human Life Too. And So Can You Too! By: Mr. George D. Patnoe ., Jr!

 Cindy Learns and Uses CPR and ECC.  And She Saves a Human Life Too.

 And So Can You Too!

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe ., Jr!

 May 2nd, 2018

 CPR is Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and ECC is Emergency Cardiovascular Care
I met Cindy in a grocery store only a few nights ago.  She could not be but be overtaken by my good looks and personal charisma which radiates the magical qualities that are rooted deep in my personal consciousness.  ( I just kill myself. ) She was with a female friend and they both said out loud to each other, “What a nice pair of jeans.”  I responded with, “How about my butt?” as I turned around and slapped my butt, just for laughs.  You had to be there to understand how funny it was in real time.  FYI, the jeans were like over tens years old and I informed the two ladies that I had bought them at the warehouse store, Costco.  
Anyway, we started up a conversation which ended up with Cindy almost at the edge of tears and me hugging her right there in the store aisle because she was going to start sobbing if I had not reached out and hugged her, even though I had no idea why she was on the edge of sobbing her guts out in front of me, a complete and utter stranger.  I then asked her what was wrong and she responded with, “Oh I can not talk about it in front a complete stranger.”  Ok. So we ended the conversation, mainly because her friend was forcing Cindy to leave, which was good for me too since I was a bit confused about the situation.  I gave Cindy my personal card.
The next day, Cindy calls me up on the telephone and she starts a conversation with me.  She needed someone to talk and for good reason too.  You must understand my dear readers, Cindy explains to me that she had been an X-Ray Technician for 22 years and she was really good at her job too, which is why she continued to have a job for 22 years.  Of course, she had to deal with a lot of situations regarding human biological bodies for those 22 years, but that was her job.  Maybe some of those human bodies were very close to dying or were dying, but there was still hope for them I would guess if they were in the x-ray machine.  I do not think Cindy ever had to deal with a dying or a dead human biological body during her 22 years in her job as an x-ray technician, from how she explained it all to me.
Until two days before she met me!  She was in her shared apartment when a male dropped to the floor and he was dying, and in all manner of speaking, he was already dead, even by her description of the man lying on her floor, except for the slight possibility that Cindy could help him live another day.  There were only two things Cindy knew to do at that time.
The first thing was to call 911 for real emergency help and then start CPR.  She told me that his skin was already getting hard and this breathing had stopped.  He was basically a goner.  But Cindy got down on her knees and started the seemingly long process of one breath and five pumps on the man’s chest with her two hands grasped together.  She never gave up trying to save his life.
Eventually, the firemen/paramedics arrived and she said they worked on that guy for 45 minutes before they transported him to the hospital for better help.  The outcome was that the man lived and every professional told Cindy that she was the hero for knowing CPR and then using CPR and never giving up until the paramedics arrived to do a better job of saving the guy’s life.
I called Cindy today and she is doing much better thank you, George.  But seriously, I was only watching a television show two days before I met Cindy, and an actor was performing CPR on another actor in the television show, and it looked so fake.  It got me to thinking back to my swimming lessons and my lifeguard training, and my first CPR class.
My mind was racing around in my memories long ago forgotten about how my lessons in CPR and how I have never had to use CPR on anyone, especially if they had a dirty mouth and bad breath.  Maybe I will take another CPR course just in case I need to use CPR until the paramedics show up, and maybe you should too.  After all, it may be a loved one, meaning someone in your family that may need CPR from you to save his or her life. 
Of course, while I was giving CPR to a human biological body that seemed to be dying in front of my very eyes, I would be raising my consciousness up to the level of knowing that the real man is an idea within the divine Mind or Intelligence, on another level of consciousness that is, and that the real man was never born into a human biological body which means that the real man of God can never die because he was never born into a human body.
The lesson here is that you do not need to be a Jesus or even a paramedic to a save a life what might be worth saving.  All you might need is one class in CPR and you too, could save a human life!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cosVBV96E2g



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cosVBV96E2g

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!