This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Thursday, May 10, 2018

The Best Wrong Phone Number I, ( Milton ) Ever Dialed. How to Say Goodbye to a Dying Spouse. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr

 The Best Wrong Phone Number I, ( Milton ) Ever Dialed.

 This story is based on a wrong phone call I received today from a man named Milton.

 How to Say Goodbye to a Dying Spouse.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 May 10th, 2018

The link to my online lecture/essay on the afterlife is here below.

(  http://tastethewind.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-afterlife-state-of-consciousness-by.html  )

I was finished with some business I had to deal with and I looked at my computer screen and I was wondering to myself, “Well I have some free time, what should I write about today for my blogs and my personal online social media sites, and for my viewers to read?”  Like a God or an angel was listening somehow, I got my story within minutes and I did not even have to pick my brain for a good story to write for my readers to read.

So I hope you all like and learn from my story today.  And I hope it touches your heart, soul, mind, and more importantly, how you say goodbye to a loved one when they are dying in a hospital bed in a hospital room.  This is an event that happens everyday, so listen up!  Or read up!

There it was again, the phone ringing off the hook, with its really cool musical tunes and/or beeps that are a pleasure to listen to, even if I did not want to deal with those annoying robotic phone calls from people who want money for something or from people trying to offer you a good vacation in a shabby motels with no good swimming pool.

“Joel, I really need to talk to you.  Something serious has happened really bad.  Donna has died.”
I listened to those words and my own red alert angel status was now on full alert.  Every fiber in my being was now focused on the phone call and the man who was on the verge of crying, well it sounded like he had been crying for a week, and it sounded like he was ready to cry again, all the while trying to hold back from balling his eyes out with tears of sadness.

“I am not Joel and I am really sorry for your loss, even though I do not know you.  Do you want to talk about it?  I know a few things about dying and the afterlife.  Maybe I could help you now.”  I told him.  Joel is the cousin of Milton.

There was a slight pause on the phone as I waited for his response.  “Sure he said.  I could use  some help now.”

“Ok, I said.  Let us talk for a few minutes.  (The conversation was more like an hour.)
Milton started to explain to me how his wife had died only a week ago from a severe infection, (probably sepsis)  The doctor had called Milton on the telephone to tell him, “I can not save your wife.  She will die very soon.  Come over to the hospital now to say your last goodbyes.”

Milton, like countless other husbands and wife too, etc., knew the moment of dying and death was going to arrive and it did arrive.  The only thing to do was take a quick shower, put on some clean clothes, and drive to the hospital as fast as he could before it was too late, meaning before she stopped breathing.  Walking through those hospital doors, signing in, and staying focused, Milton took the elevator up to the floor and room where his dying wife laid in a hospital bed.  In truth, he had no idea what he wanted to say to her, but he did know how bad he wanted to be with her so she could die in his arms.  Milton did not want his wife to die alone.  He loved her!

There was Donna, after 26 years of marriage, slowing letting go of her human biological life.
Milton walked over to her and the doctor was very correct.  He could see the life that was once in Donna’s eyes slowly slipping away forever from this life and world on planet earth.  He told me that they had been married for 26 years and that he had idolized from the very moment they had met over 26 years ago.  But now that was all coming to a rather quickly long end after a rather long battle with her biological body’s condition.

Milton was now 73 years old and he knew that one day he would die too, just like all of us, or rather like most of you human beings.

Milton sat down on the chair by the hospital bed and he reached out and held her hand.
Donna said to Milton, “Well, it has been a good life, my dear.  You have been a good husband.  I love you, you know.  But it has to end sometime.  It was a good life and now maybe I will get to see our loved ones on the other side of this world.”

Milton’s tears ran down his face, like any normal husband’s tears because his wife’s human life was now coming to an end.  The words poured into his mind and he said to his dying wife Donna, “I love you more today than I have ever loved you before.”  Milton told me that those were the last words he spoke to her before she died.

But she got the last word in that conversation.  She said to him, “Give me one last kiss for eternity.”  And as Milton kissed Donna one last time, he felt her hand go limp with lifelessness.

And for a week, Milton was a lost soul, not knowing what to believe in regarding life and death.
Until Milton made a wrong phone to me.  I told Milton about my online lecture on the afterlife.
(  http://tastethewind.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-afterlife-state-of-consciousness-by.html )

And then I told him a few facts about the afterlife.  Like how after the human biological body was dead, that the human consciousness can slip out of the human biological body to other immaterial realms of existence.  You see my dear readers, the main job of the human man named Jesus was to demonstrate and show that life is eternal, and death is the mortal illusion.

You can have eternal life too.  So all of you human beings better prepare for the afterlife, before it is too late.  How?  For starters, read my online lecture about the afterlife.


( http://tastethewind.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-afterlife-state-of-consciousness-by.html )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joqjBAJx4ZA

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!