This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Saturday, September 8, 2018

My Neighbor Bruce Using a Yard Power Blower to His Leaves Onto My Drivew...




My Neighbor Bruce Using a Yard Power Blower to Blow His Leaves On My Driveway.  And The Lying  Natalie Rafferty Cop Too!
Who works at another small town corrupt police department in America where I currently live.
The sad thing here in this situation is Bruce used his yard power blower to blow leave and dirt and grass on that blue Honda you can see in the video and when the local corrupt police department saw my video of it, they did nothing about it whatsoever!
Do you want to know why they did nothing about it whatsoever? It is because America's cop or police only want to shoot and kill Americans. That is why! 
I called the local or town police department and when they arrived they watched the security footage.  The good-looking K-9 two strip Natalie Rafferty talked to me and watched the security footage.  She was a good-looking cop but not a truthful cop or police officer.
Then they walked over to the neighbor's house to talk to them.  When the good-looking cop Natalie Rafferty returned to my house to talk to me, she told me that she did not think that it did not look like an intentional act by Bruce.  And this good-looking lady cop was wearing two stripes on her cop uniform and she was a K-9 dog cop too.  But she was a lying cop or police officer because it was obvious as the moon is in the night sky that the act by Bruce was intentional, as all of the viewers of my security footage will attest to with even the simplest brain.
What type of neighbor blows his leaves onto his neighbor's driveway?  But more importantly, what type of police officer, good-looking or not, outrightly lies to my face and tells me that she did not think it was an intentional act by Bruce?  I asked her if she was blind or just being politically correct.  She was shocked or taken back by my questions.  Then I asked her why she was lying to my face.  Her eyes lit up because I was not afraid to ask her a question.  But truth be told, there were security cameras on her so she would not shoot me in the back or in the face either.  I should have had a recording device on me, but I was thinking she would stand up for the truth.  So I asked her while she was walking down my driveway, "What about the truth?"
My bet is that there are millions of American cops or police officers who lie every day, out of court and in court.  And that is a big shame for America's citizens.
All she said was, "Good night George."
Now, that is a prime example of a bad cop or police officer who thinks she is smarter than everyone because she wears a gun.  Or maybe she thought that I should be afraid of her false authority.  Or maybe she realized that she was talking to a human being who was actually smarter than her tiny police brain.
When I told her that I was going to put the security footage on my Blog at www.tastethewind.blogspot.com, my Facebook page, and Youtube, she walked even faster to her patrol car. Maybe the Chief of Police will watch this video and explain to his K-9 two strip patrol officer something about watching the truth before her eyes, and then lying about it to the guy who is going to post it on the world wide web?
If this good-looking Natalie Rafferty police officer cannot or will not tell the truth about some leaves in a driveway, how is she going to tell the truth in a court of law in a real crime?
That is the real question!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!