This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Artwork # 257 and Essay 14: September 11, 2001. September 11, 2021. By Mr. George D. Patnoe!

 Artwork # 257 and Essay 14: September 11, 2001.

September 11, 2021.

By Mr. George D. Patnoe!

I remember the first time I saw the World Trade Center. I was driving across a bridge on my into the big city of Manhattan, New York. I told myself that i was going to work in that building as either an economist or as a lawyer. I told myself all I had to do is play the game of human life and it should be as easy as making an apple pie. Not really, of course!

Just like it was not an easy task to destroy those two buildings, along with killing, murdering innocent, defenseless human beings who actually worked in those buildings, along with all of those other people who also lost their human lives to an early death because of the planning, decisions, and actions of evil minded human beings who did not and still do not have any sense of reality; human reality.

I never realized my first thoughts of working in the World Trade Center but I did have wine and dinner with my sister a few times. She was the trainee professional and at the time, more experienced with New York life than I was because she had lived there longer and she knew a lot more people than I did. She had a professional job which allowed her to see a different way of life than what many American people never see as long as they live.

New York City is really different than any city on earth for so many reasons. But most importantly I think is the sense of life in the city. There are so many different types of people working so many types of jobs. There are so many people who come from different countries and nations and cultures and religions too. I really think that they all want to live in harmony with other human beings knowing that there are so many different types of human beings. But we or they have to get along in a big city like New York City, but also in the world too. The reality is that the human species better start to get with each other or there will or could be an earthly hell to pay.

After my artwork # 256, I started to think and ponder and wonder about how to do a drawing or artwork for # 257. I got to sleep at 3 am on Friday morning and I woke up at 7 am with only four hours of sleep with the thought that I had a lot to do on Friday. So with coffee, diet Pepsi, and some other legal chemicals I was making phone calls and taking care of business and then driving all around my local area to get things done.

The first thing I had to do, or decided to do was to get my vaccine for the C-19 virus. I decided to get it for a few reasons. First of all I knew that, as far as I know, nobody had died from taking the vaccine. Second, the delta variant was and is on the rise and since I watch all sorts of numbers for all sorts of topics, I decided to play it safe and get a shot in my arm. Third, getting the vaccine is now part of society’s program to stop the spread of the C-19 virus, so I now believe that every human being on the planet should get the vaccine for the good of the human species.

Fourth, the scientists who study viruses and vaccines are not stupid, foolish, morons, unlike our current president who foolishly freed the same terrorists who had a hand in destroying those two buildings along with killing and murdering innocent and defenseless human beings, mostly Americas who were living in a free country. Now the terrorists are free to commit more horrible and inhumane crimes against defenseless and innocent people or human beings, even if they are not Americans.

Every American should be in absolute shock that on the days before and on day of September 11, 2021, twenty years after those two buildings and other buildings were destroyed or damaged by terrorists, and Americans were murdered by evil minded people for whatever reasons, who did not find it in their minds, hearts, and souls to change their minds about the evil acts they were going to do against Americans and their nation, that the president has freed a whole bunce of evil minded and violent terrorists.

The good thing as stated in the first article in the current Foreign Affairs Journal is that the real plans of those previous terrorists did not come to fruition. America as a nation did not fall to its knees and cry like a little baby. Instead America as a country became stronger even if tears were indeed flowing down the cheeks of the love ones of those murdered on American soil.

The evil minds, foolish, stupid, and moronic terrorists were mentally deceived by their own mental delusions regarding the reality of what they thought the outcome was going to be and what the outcome was actually was in the final end. In the final end, America is still strong even in the mist of an worldwide virus and pandemic and an economic downturn for many reasons. The world is now changed in many ways, some good reasons and some bad reasons. But that is the way of human life and existence.

I had a whole bunch of ideas and mental concepts on what I was going to do for my 257 drawing or artwork for the year 2021. When I looked at my paper I felt a blank stare not only on paper but also within my mind. I think maybe I really wanted to feel something sad about that day twenty years ago. Like the sadness that something could have happened to stop that attack on American soil.

I could only feel a huge sense of sadness in my mind, in my heart, and in my soul; so I knew that I would not draw anything at all. I looked at the black lines and the white paper and all I saw was the sadness of people who 20 years ago knew that their deaths were at hand even though they would never know the details of why their earthly and human lives were coming to an early end when all they wanted to do was live a long life in a free country.

When I looked at my blank paper with the cross with black outlined lines, all I saw was a sense of emptiness, a very dark void of the nothingness called death. You must understand my dear readers, I really do understand something about life and death and the afterlife too. I have researched it, pondered it, wondered about it, and experience it too. I know that there is more to life and death than a void of nothingness and yet there it was within me not as a sense of reality, but as a sense of evil that the human beings do to other human beings.

On my wall in one of my living rooms there is a huge World Trade Center print on some fancy base for prints. It is by my front door. Every once in a while I stand in front of it and I stare at it, looking at it, thinking about those people in the top and bottom floors who saw some airplanes flying towards them and they knew there was nothing they could do but prepare themselves to say goodbye to this world. They could not even say goodbye to their family members.

They too were in a state of shock knowing that they were going to die an early death for not one good reason. There was nothing they could do but die an early death. Shame on you, Joe Biden, for freeing the murderers and killers and terrorists who would kill and murder and become terrorists again because now they own American military weapons, as small weapons as they may be. Terrorists only believe in and rely on guns and bullets and violence and destruction. The only thing stopping terrorists was the grand United States military. Now the military might of defense is gone.

Americans and the world should really mourn on this September 11, 2021. Why? Maybe not because of what happened on September 11, 2001, but what may happen in the future to America and the world. Because now, there are worse people than those terrorists who hate America and Americans. And the only thought that some people have on this day, September 11, 20201, is how to do it again, only bigger and better. I know this fact is true because I know something about human nature. Human nature can be either good or bad or evil. It seems so simple, but it is far from being a simple state of human affairs.

September 11, 2001. It is a day that no American alive or yet to be alive should ever forget. Keep September 11, 2001 alive every year until there is no more evil human beings in the world. Keep September 11, 2001 alive and do not let it die. Oh no my dear readers! There are days to celebrate the good things in life and there are days to remember the human evil that exists in the minds of some human beings.

I think Americans feel safer in America than on that day September 11, 2001, that is until Joe Biden’s turn of events. They probably still feel safer than on that day September 11, 2001, but now they have no faith in a United States president or the United States government either. A state of mass and collective feelings of national sadness and doubt. How could America come to this state of affairs?

So there is my drawing or artwork or simply a cross with black lines with pictures of the two buildings on each side of my drawing. The two buildings that once stood still as the pride of New York City and maybe of America too. Forever gone except as a huge picture on my wall. But on my wall it still stands, the pride of America.

There is no color in my artwork, but there is color in those pictures. There is the blue sky and two very tall buildings that symbolized life and living in the big city of Manhattan, New York. There is the dark bridge where people cross everyday to one place to another place in New York and beyond.

And yet, there is still the life and living in Manhattan and in every city and town in America. Life goes on because we as human beings have to continue to go on living, even if there is a slight sense of sadness in our memories that something in America is now gone, buildings, people, and maybe something called governmental integrity too. If it ever existed at all!






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!