This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

A Female Meth-Head Steals a Yacht - What a Nut Job. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 A Female Meth-Head Steals a Yacht - What a Nut Job.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 April 25th, 2018.

I met her in a Kmart store, which is rare because I have not been in a Kmart store in about 30 years.  The last time I was in a Kmart store was in Upstate New York and I did not think much of the Kmart store there either.  She started a conversation with me because she saw some of my man bling jewelry and somehow, I really do not remember how, she opened up her mouth and her story was suddenly flowing out of her mouth, like the water that was flowing on both sides of the yacht that she had stolen in the middle of the night.

It was amazing how she told the story to me, like it was an out of body experience then and even now that she was free enough to walk and buy stuff in a Kmart store.  She really did not look like a druggie, but maybe she had quit being a druggie a long time ago.  Maybe she is a wiser lady now, compared to back then, in her stupid days of taking meth and stealing a yacht.  She said she happened to be very high, meaning mentally off balance in making very irrational decisions, compared to making rational decisions when on drugs and especially meth.

I have never tried meth and I do not plan on trying meth at any point in my life.  But I truly believe that if I did try meth that there would be a little voice in my mind saying, “Do not steal a yacht, even if the keys are in the ignition.  After all, someone is going to notice the yacht is missing and where is there to run to when the only way to run away from the police boats is to swim?”

There are all types of yachts that rich people can buy and the lady did not tell me which type of she had stolen.  Maybe her mind was so fired on meth that she was not paying attention to what type of yacht she was stealing at the time.  But maybe more important than what type of yacht she was stealing was who actually owned the yacht and who their friends were in the legal world of criminal law, meaning the criminal court system.

It just so happened that the owner of the yacht was the buddy of a criminal court judge.  Or in other words, a criminal court judge was a friend of the owner of the yacht that the methed up lady had decided to steal simply because the keys were in the yacht’s ignition.  Again, I am thinking to myself, “If I saw the keys in the ignition of a yacht, I would not simple turn on the ignition simply because it was a very easy thing to do at that time.”

Plus, where is there to go after the yacht is missing from the harbor and the police boats and especially the police helicopters are looking for the missing yacht that actually might have a ‘Find me if I am stolen device on the yacht.’  But even more importantly, where is there to go after I am caught and put into jail for a year?  Sure, she had friends in jail already, so it was a bit easier to do her time.  She did not like doing jail time for stealing a yacht.  She told me, “I am never doing that again.”  I can hear a millions voices saying to her, ‘Why did you steal it in the first place?’

Maybe it was because she would always have a story to tell a stranger in Kmart.

But then again, maybe those millions of voices are asking, ‘Who leaves the keys in a yacht for someone to steal?’  ‘Who is more stupid, the meth-head lady who steals the yacht or the person who leaves the keys in the yacht’s ignition so the yacht can be stolen in the first place?’


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!