This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

The Jesus Saviour Hat and Three DUIs. Another True Story. ( Only a few days old ) By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 The Jesus Saviour Hat and Three DUIs.

 Another True Story.  ( Only a few days old )

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 April 7th, 2018.

There he was, a middle age man sittng on a park bench wearing a very beautiful baseball cap or hat with very artistic words, in the short version, “Jesus is my Saviour.” There were more words, but the words, “Jesus is my Saviour” were the most important words on the guy’s baseball cap.  I was walking slowing, compared to my usual walk, while I was viewing the very beautiful light blue sky and the white sailing clouds, and the seagulls flying like masterful flying creatures of the sky.  If I had to be reincarnated as some bird, the seagull would be one of my final choices.  They are like little jet fighter pilots, but they can fly better in the sky than any pilot whosoever.

Anyway, I said to the middle age man wearing the Jesus is my saviour baseball cap,  “What a wonderful day it is today.”  He looks up at me and he replies, “Like hell it is.  I am waiting to go to court for my third DUI.”  The court house was near by.  I stopped walking and glared down on his Jesus is my saviour baseball cap and I replied to him, “You are wearing a Jesus is my saviour baseball cap that and you then tell me that you have three DUIs?”  Hum!

He looks up at me like he was not expecting the question from a complete stranger, but I did not really care one bit because I was thinking to myself that the three DUIs were an insult to the Jesus is my saviour cap, and they were an indication on how stupid this middle age guy was for getting three DUIs and then for wearing the Jesus is my saviour cap.  But I am who I am and I thought he must have some sort of story to be told, to me, to write.  But not really!

So I look at him and I said, “Can we talk, you know, man to man?”  He looks up at me with an almost puppy eye glance, and he says, “Ok.”  So I now free to say anything I want and I ask him, “How stupid can you possibly be?  Three DUIs.  Have you not learned that driving drunk is not a good think by the first or second arrest for driving while drunk?”  Of course by now he is wondering who he is talking to about his personal life.  If he only knew who he was talking to at that very moment in his life, he would have gotten down on his knees and thanked God almighty.

So I continue, “And you are wearing a Jesus is my saviour baseball cap.”  Hum!  “What an insult to the baseball cap and to the statement Jesus is my saviour.”  In other words, if you believe that Jesus is your saviour, and you go and commit multi-crimes that could kill or murder someone, that is not saying very much about the Jesus is my saviour routine.  Then I state, “What is going to happen if you kill or murder someone while you are driving drunk?  How are going to feel about that for the rest of your life?  And what would happen if you killed or murdered a ‘Jesus?’"

Then a funny thing happened.  A powerful wind swept by so fast that it blew off his ‘Jesus is my saviour’ baseball cap.  He ran after his cap, and I continued to walk to buy coffee.  I was thinking to myself, “I hope that he becomes a saviour to himself, before it is to late!”

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!