This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Monday, April 9, 2018

Two Alcoholics Have a Baby: Poor Baby. Poor Adult. Poor Peggy! By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Two Alcoholics Have a Baby: Poor Baby.  Poor Adult.  Poor Peggy!

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 April 9th, 2018.

Poor Peggy did not ask to be born, nor did she ask to be born to two alcoholics either.  Neither are all of the possible countless babies that are born to a male alcoholic and a female alcoholic everyday around the globe.  How easier is it to have sex when drunk, especially when you can not remember anything before, during, or after the act of procreation or reproduction.  How hard is it to take responsibility for a newborn who needs two normal parents to care, nurture, and then provide a good future for a normal baby who is not addicted to alcohol or drugs.  Yet, how much more difficult it must be for a baby to survive its birth, childhood, and then adulthood when its brain has been damaged by the connective tissue of the alcoholic ( or druggie ) mother who does not care one iota about the baby’s current life, nor about its future either.

I met Peggy recently, with her caretaker who was an adult who was being paid to provide daily support services for Peggy who had a few mental problems that she had to deal with her whole life of 63 years old.  I listened very intently while Peggy spoke to me about her life.  Her memories were being spoken of as if she would never forget the good memories that were provided to her before her mind, meaning her brain, did a razzle dazzle somehow and she was given a prescription of lithium which is a drug or chemical element of atomic number 3, a soft silver-white metal.  Lithium carbonate or another lithium salt that is used as a mood-stabilizing drug.

Peggy knew about her alcoholic parents and how she was born into this world.  Yet, poor Peggy had a rather active and adventurous life anyway, even with her behavior problems and mental mood swings.  She told me with vivid recall how she walked 6 miles a day, 3 miles to and 3 miles back from school.  She loved to read and do math, and she loved to dance and sing, and she loved her husband whom she has been married to for eleven years.  Plus, she was a talker too, telling me about her trips overseas, especially to Jamaica by way of travel cruise ships.

As I listened to poor Peggy, I began to realize that there were parts of her brain that were as sharp as a whip, but other parts of her brain had been damaged by the alcohol that had been transferred to Peggy’s brain by her mother’s bad and destructive alcoholic habit and body.  I felt both pity and compassion for Peggy, along with a sense of awe that she had lived a good life with what she possessed as a non-normal human brain, you know, compared to a normal human brain that was not damaged by alcohol before the birth process, in the prenatal condition, during pregnancy.

As Peggy talked to me for over a hour, I silently pondered the question, “How many stupid alcoholic couples as male and female have alcoholic sex and then instead of the mother stopping her very bad and destructive habit of drinking any type of alcoholic during her pregnancy, continue to keep on drinking alcoholic only to destroy her baby’s brain, life, and future.  That is certainly a crime in my book.  As Peggy walked away from me, she looked into my eyes with one single question, “Why me?  Why Me?”

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!