This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Sunday, April 8, 2018

The 14 Year Old Girl ( Kate ) with Keratoconus (KC) And How God the Divine Mind or Intelligence Sees Her. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

The 14 Year Old Girl ( Kate ) with Keratoconus (KC)
And How God the Divine Mind or Intelligence Sees Her.

A True Story.

By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!
April 8th 2018.
I saw her black round glasses and I could not help but ask her, “Nice Glasses. Where did you buy them?” She looked up at me and replied, “Costco.” (For my international readers, Costco is a buying warehouse in America with so much stuff to buy that people waste a lot of money, or not.) So there it is was, a conversation that had been started and which led to an expected conversation with a stranger. So what else is new with me? In short, she explained to me that she needed a new eyeglass prescription very often because she had an eye condition termed keratoconus or KC.
The girl explained to me that she had already been under the eye laser machine, which she explain to me in vivid detail. Her eyes were held open by a steel eye opener, for over two hours, while a bright white dot was nerve wackingly moved back and forth over her eyes by a person holding the laser gun. In other words, it was not fun. But she would do anything to keep her eyesight. Hum! I thought to myself. A 14 year girl worried about losing her eyesight. So my red alert status went up in high gear for all sorts of reasons.
Then the 14 year old girl continued her explanation by stating that one day she might need an eye transplant. Now my mind was in a bit of a shock because I did not know that the medical field could do eye transplants although it did not surprise me one bit. She said, “It is kind of weird, you know, knowing that the eyes of a dead person would be in you, meaning her, so she could see for the rest of her life.” Hum! Again I wondered to myself!
So now my red alert status within my mind was rising to a new level of consciousness. I do not believe I could take anymore surprising statements from this 14 year old girl who obviously needed some help from a person whose consciousness had been risen up a few levels during his life. And I was running out of time because her mother was walking over to us.
I immediately stated to the 14 year old girl, who was rather tall by the way for a 14 year old girl, “I just want you to know something. I want you to know that God does not create Keratoconus, and God does not create any human disease or sickness whatsoever. It is the human mind that creates disease and sickness, not God. God sees you as a perfect spiritual idea before you were born, as you live as a human being, and after you die. I want to you to know that truth.”
I looked deep into her eyes for a brief moment of human time. Just long enough for my mind, my consciousness to touch her mind and consciousness on various levels of consciousness. Yes, she got it, the truth, I thought to myself. A divine spark was lit up within her mind and consciousness. No matter what happens to her from this moment on with her eyes and her sight and her seeing, the young 14 year old girl would always know that God, the Divine Mind or Intelligence will always see her true spiritual identity as a perfect spiritual idea within the real of Spiritual reality, even while she lives as a human being with her old or new eyes. No matter what I had hoped, she will now see herself as God the Divine Mind sees her, as perfect!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!