This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Burning of a Wood Cross ... Inside a Church? A Young Lady Believes in Satanism; But Why? By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 The Burning of a Wood Cross ... Inside a Church?

 A Young Lady Believes in Satanism; But Why?


 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 June 14th, 2018

It was only two days after the historic meeting on June 11th, 2018, with President Trump and Kim of North Korea and I was wondering to myself, ‘What could I write about besides that meeting, since many political and media writers had already written about that historic meeting.  Well, only two days later on June 13th, 2018, I did get a story to write about which all started with a knock on my front door by a local police officer.

The problem with getting a knock on the front door when you are sleeping is one, I did not have my first cup of morning coffee, and second, I had not yet showered and dressed for the day.  Plus I was not ready if the cop was going to arrest me for some unknown reason, like maybe I am too good looking.  But seriously, I knew that the cop was not going to arrest me because there was only one cop and I knew that he probably only wanted to view my security camera footage about a crime that happened overnight.

So he leaves a message on my phone’s answering machine and I return the phone call and he informs me that he does indeed need my help and of course being the good citizen that I am, I will help the police solve a crime, no matter how small that crime may be at the time.  He asks me to view my security footage for a certain time on a certain day/night.  I am thinking to myself, great because now I could drink my morning coffee in peace and quiet in my half-naked state of dress or undress depending on how you wanted to see me with my shirt off.

He does not tell me anything out of my curiosity, only that he needs to me to find a person walking up and down a long parking lot entrance to a local Baptist church that is located across the street from my current house.  Ok, he drives over to my house and he views the footage, but I did not know that he was already across the street at the church and I am now thinking, wow that was fast.  The cop seemed to be in a hurry to get the video, but I had more searching to do.

After he views the footage, he talks on the radio to the local chief of police who is also at the church and I start thinking to myself, ‘Ok, if the chief of police is there, then something happened that is bigger than a car break-in or a stolen car.  So I am now asking him what happened at the church, but he would not budge with only the remark, ‘You will see it on the news tonight.’

But I was already guessing that someone had broken into the church and did damage or had stolen some stuff because any church is usually an empty building with Bibles, empty chairs, pews, and a cross of some sort, either a wood cross, or a cross with a statue of a male hanging by nails.  I walked outside to view the church and it was still standing with lots of cars in the parking lot.  Hum, I wondered to myself.  That is a lot of cars and police vehicles for such a little church.  I hope nobody got murdered inside the church.

Ok, to make a very long story short, the cop must have been in my house about ten times, viewing and getting the security footage transferred from my computer system to his USB flash drive or travel flash drive, which was a really neat USB flash drive because it was the brightest USB flash drive I have ever seen when it was transferring information from one flash drive to the other flash drive.

In the end, he had in his police USB flash drive a young lady walking down the parking lot at about 8:30 pm, a half hour after church services.  Moreover, she walked up the parking lot at around 9:17 pm, and then she walked back down the parking lot at 10:15 pm.  One full hour for this young lady to do enough damage to ruin a small Baptist church and to ruin her own future too.  The parking lot is an upward inclined slope, like in a math graph.

You must understand something here my dear readers, she is so mentally deranged that she thought she was going to walk free from the crimes she had committed against a church and a wooden cross, in Christian America.  Man, she was not thinking at all.  What was she thinking?

When the cop saw her walking down the parking lot at 10:15 pm, I could feel his excitement flow from the core of his old cop being.  He said, ‘Yes, that is her.’  Like my security footage was going to put a nail into the young ladies prison sentence.  The cops had her walking away from the church, walking to return to the church, and then leaving the church area again.

Mind you my dear readers, I still did not know what this young lady had done, what crime she had committed, nor did I know that the FBI and the ATF was also at the small church, although I guess that outside law enforcement agencies were there because of all the cars and stuff.  Plus, the cop stated to me that it was now a multi-agency situation.  And I am thinking what the heck could have happened that brought in the FBI and the ATF into a small church within a small town where I live now.  This was supposed to be a quiet town. LOL.

I even saw the news van parked in the parking lot and I am now wondering even more, ‘And there are news vans with news people here too.  What on earth was this that young lady doing who was walking like a dreamy shadow in my video footage?  Plus, does she even know what kind of trouble she is in because she is now dealing with a small town police dept, but she is also dealing with federal law enforcement agencies and court systems too?

After the cop leaves for the last time, I Googled a few chosen words and there it is.  This story and this news story about the about the church with a burnt wooden cross and other damage and vandalism is already on the world wide web, with her face on the front cover.  After viewing the news footage, I am guessing that she did not want to burn down the whole church building because of the way she had burnt only the lower half of the wooden cross.  She ripped up Bibles too.

And I am guessing that she was not thinking how she just burnt up her future is SO MANY ways.
Later that night, I talked to another young lady, about 20 years old who only a few days ago was talking to the young lady who decided for some reason to burn a wooden cross in a Baptist church.

What was the reason you may be asking yourselves now, besides the fact that she was and is mentally deranged for all sorts of reasons?  Well, she lost both of her parents a few years ago, whom she deeply loved.  Ok, but nobody burns a wooden cross inside a church for that reason.  Could the reason she burnt a wood cross go mentally deeper than both of her parents dying only a few years ago.  Yes, there is a deeper reason.

For some other reason, maybe she was on drugs, maybe she was not on drugs.  But the young lady who decided to break into a Baptist church and burn a wood cross, among all of the other damage she did, was because, for some unknown reason on my part, she started to believe and worship in Satanism.  Nowadays, who believes in Satanism, like who believes in witches?

Satanism.  Does anyone still believe in Satanism in the modern world of today?  Well, at least one young lady believes in Satanism which includes, “ the worship of Satan, typically involving a travesty of Christian symbols and practices, such as placing a cross upside down, or burning a cross.” (partly taken from a dictionary)

If you Google Satanism, you will learn more than what I really want to write about here.  But here is the real question for this young lady and the court system that is going to prosecute her like she really is Satan.  “How mentally deranged is this young lady?  How many mental problems does she have going on inside of her hardwired human brain and within her soft-wired human mind and consciousness?

Does she need punishment, like ten years in a federal prison for a so-called hate crime, or does she need some really long-term health care to weed out the mental demons that are trapped inside of her brain, mind, and consciousness?  Maybe if she had some health care before she entered that church, long before she started to be involved with Satanism, maybe she would not be sitting in a jail cell right now, and probably for some time to come, probably years to come.

She will have plenty of time to think about her crimes on the local, state, and federal levels, if she can even think that far into any deep abstract sense of what the laws are involving her case.  But she will also have plenty of time to think about her own life, about her own past, about her mistakes, and her future.  She will have time to think, which is not what she did up to now.

But one thing is almost certain, I am guessing.  There will be no more Satanism for this young lady in prison.  There will probably be a Bible in her cell, and a group of people in the prison system that will introduce her to the Bible, and to Jesus, and maybe once she clears her mind from the garbage in it, she will hopefully live in peace and then leave earth as a reborn person.

The sad thing is that she probably does not believe in Satanism as a religion or as a way of life.  Why?  Because she is too young to know what she believes in or what is reality on any level of existence.  She is probably suffering mentally, but she screwed up.  What she does know is that her life will never be the same because she took one hour to make the wrong decision and to damage the wrong piece of wood.

What she should have done was gone out in a park somewhere to burn a piece of wood, even a cross piece of wood.  Then she would have only God and the angels to answer to and to deal with, now and later!





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!