This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The Cessna 172 Airplane Crash / Love Story. How Adam and Patty Met After an Airplane Crash, A Long Time Ago. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe. Jr!

 The Cessna 172 Airplane Crash / Love Story.

 How Adam and Patty Met After an Airplane Crash, A Long Time Ago.


 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe. Jr!

 June 26th, 2018.


The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is an American four-seat, single-engine, high wing, fixed-wing aircraft made by the Cessna Aircraft Company.


I flew my first Cessna 172 in a small town, Painted Post, New York, when I was a student airplane pilot, just for the fun of it.  The Cessna 152 was in the shop getting a complete engine overhaul job, so I got to fly the 172 for 152 flying rates.  The airport was a dirt runway, but it was a great way to learn how to fly airplanes, at least in the beginning of a flyer’s flying experience.  They were good memories of long ago of me flying airplanes, just for fun.

About a year ago, I met a man named Adam who was sitting in a wheelchair that was moving forward on a rather small sidewalk in a very small town and we started a conversation which led him telling me his story on how he met his new girlfriend who became his wife.  He was in front of my house today, looking at my angel statues and animal statues which are located on my front porch.  So we started another conversation which led him to telling me about his airplane crash/love story again, after I asked him to tell it to me, so you know, I could write another true story for my readers to read.

Anyway, at the time, Adam could walk on two legs as normal as any human being.  He was also flying the Cessna 172 Skyhawk from the Bay Area, CA., up to Seattle Washington to get supplies to fly up to Alaska, United States of America.  I have never traveled to Alaska, but I have watched History Channel shows on cops in Alaska, and related to this story, pilots who fly in Alaska.  It is very obvious that airplane pilots are needed in Alaska because Alaska has a lot of people who live in the open wilderness and they need daily supplies too.

There are a lot of people who love to travel to and in the open wildernesses all around the globe.  People from all walks of life love to visit and explore any wild country, the untamed woods and forests and mountains and oceans and other areas on planet earth where nobody lives or which maybe a very few people who live in uncivilized areas which do not have the normal stores that can supply the daily supplies that normal human beings can buy in a store.  So those daily supplies have to be carried in by way of backpacks, or even flown in by airplane.

In Alaska, there are many places where people live or travel to that need supplies like water, toilet paper, and foods, and which was explained to me by Adam, all types of liquor, mostly, probably because people in lonely places tend to get very lonely and so they drink booze and liquor of all sorts to try to escape their loneliness.  Of course, this problem of loneliness is also a problem in very big cities and small towns all around the globe, where people live or do not live.

Loneliness happens to a lot of people all around the globe for lots of reasons.  But the problem with being lonely and then drinking liquor of any kind, beer, wine, booze - or the hard stuff is  that if your mind or mental state is already lonely, you will only feel even more lonely if you are drunk, and if you are drunk and you end up in a jail cell, you will be even more lonely than if you had simply stayed home, or somewhere else besides hanging out at a bar, etc.

I bet that airplane pilots are not really lonely when they are flying their airplanes because there is to much to think about when flying airplanes, just like when a motorcyclist rides a motorcycle.  I have heard of airplane pilots drinking alcohol before they fly their airplanes and I know that motorcyclist drink alcohol before they ride their motorcycles.

I for one, do not practice such stupid drinking practices.  I am not stupid enough to be that dumb.  To many split second decisions can happen in the blink of an eye.  Death can happen to fast!  Way to fast for me!  Way to fast for anyone!

So there was Adam, flying back from Alaska to Seattle Washington USA, and then from Seattle Washington to the Bay Area, CA in his Cessna 172 Skyhawk.  Of course, he had a buddy pilot, but he was in the back getting something.  But it did not matter, because when the aileron wire broke, as was told to me by Adam, even the guy in the back of the Cessna 172 Skyhawk yelled out to Adam, “What was that noise?”

Of course, Adam immediately realized what the noise was because the airplane was now tilting to the left and downward, which meant that they were going to crash or very forcefully land the plane.  Adam yelled to his buddy, “It is the aileron wire.  It broke.  I am going to try to land the plane in a cornfield.”

And so there it was, as luck would have it, a cornfield below the under belly of a Cessna 172 that was going to land because one single wire broke, the aileron wire, snapped in half like a piano string, which is what the aileron wire was for all intents and purposes, except for helping to control an airplane when it was flying in the sky instead of being inside a piano to help music full a room with beautiful sound waves.

So with Adam’s mind racing towards possible death, he controlled the airplane enough to let the airplane slide on the tops of corn for the length of the cornfield until it stopped by slowing down enough to hit a new wooden fence in the back of a farm house.  The plane had indeed stopped and almost slide inside a pool and onto a backyard’s patio porch, before it almost hit the house.

Oh there was more damage alright.  The airplane Cessna 172 Skyhawk was damaged and so was Adam.  He did not know it immediately, but aileron wire had embedded itself in Adam’s leg when it snapped in two or broke however it broke.  It was like a hurricane taking a 2x4 and slamming it into a cement building, only on a smaller dimension.

Then a female named Patty ran out of the farm house and to make a very longer story short, Adam and Patty became a couple, after Patty drove Adam to the hospital and then she took care of Adam after he was released from the hospital.  They are still together today so they are not lonely is my guess.  But, if Adam had been drinking any type of alcohol, Adam probably would not have met Patty because Adam probably would have ended up dead, instead of meeting Patty.

Adam can no longer fly airplanes.  Now, he sits and travels in a wheelchair.  But he has Patty!  Hopefully for Adam, that is better than flying airplanes or at least crashing an airplane in a cornfield behind her house.

Who knows?  Maybe that aileron wire breaking was an act of divine love bringing two lonely people together by an airplane crashing in a cornfield.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!