This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Sunday, October 4, 2026

A Joke for Today. “Don’t get that Ticket Wet.”

 A Joke for Today. “Don’t get that Ticket Wet.”


One day, the wife comes home with a brand new, spectacular diamond ring on her finger.

The husbands asks her, “Where did you get that ring?”

The wife replies, “My boss and I played the lottery today and we won!

So, I bought this spectacular ring with my share of the winnings.”

A week later, his wife comes home with a very long, beautiful shiny fur coat.

The husband asks, “Where did you get that long, beautiful shiny fur coat?”

She replies, “My boss and I played the lottery again, and we won, again. So, I bought it with my share of the winnings.”

Another week passes by, and of course, the wife comes home with a bigger and better prize from her lottery winnings, which was a brand new, flaming red Ferrari car.

From her share of the winnings, of course, as you already guessed.

The husband tells her that he would get the bath water ready for her.

When she enters the bathroom, she finds that there is barely enough water in the bathtub to cover the bath plug.

“What the fuck is this?” asks the very go to happy wife, but not too happy now, wife who is now pissed off.

“Well,” he replies, “We don’t want to get your next fuckin lottery ticket wet, do we?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!