A Joke for Today. “A Very Tired Ralph.”
One young woman had always been taught, “Housework is a woman’s job.”
But one evening, Jenny arrived home from work to find all of the children bathed, one load of laundry in the clothes washer, and another load of clothes in the dryer.
Dinner was on the stove, and the table was set. She was amazed and astonished!! Double that!!
It turned out that her husband Ralph had read an article that said, “Wives who work full-time, and then had to do their own housework, were too tired to have sex.”
That night, everything went very well. The next day at work, she told her all of her office friends about it.
“We had a great dinner. Ralph even cleaned up the table, and he washed the dishes too. He cleaned the kitchen for the night. He helped the kids to do their school homework, folded all of the laundry, and he put all of the laundry away, nice and neat.”
“I really enjoyed the evening, even watched some television too.”
But her office friends asked her, “What about afterward? You know, hint, hint.”
“Oh, that, ... Ralph was too tired. He just fell asleep as soon as his head hit his pillow.”
And that ladies and gentlemen, was the end of the story. At least for that night!
This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.
Saturday, October 3, 2026
A Joke for Today. “A Very Tired Ralph.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- George D. Patnoe., Jr!!!
- United States
- When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!
No comments:
Post a Comment