This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Friday, October 2, 2026

A Joke for Today. “Comparing Numbers.”

 A Joke for Today.  “Comparing Numbers.”

A wife finds a note from her husband on the fridge one morning.

“My dear wife.  You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 57 years old can no longer satisfy.  I am very happy with you, and I value you as a good wife.

Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongfully interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 19-year-old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel.”

Please don’t be upset with me, but I shall be home before midnight.”

When the man came home that night, he found the following note on the dining table.

“To my dear husband. I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about me being 57 years old, etc.  I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 57 years old.  As you know I am a math teacher at our local college.

I would also like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, one of my math students, who is also the assistant tennis coach. He is very handsome especially without his clothes on.

He is also young and virile.  And, like your secretary, as a successful businessman, who also has an excellent knowledge of math.  So, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although there is one difference.

19 goes into 57 more times than 57 goes into 19. So therefore, I will not be home until sometime tomorrow.

See you tomorrow, unless I change my mind!”

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!