This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Aliens Visitors From Outer Space ... Are The Astrophysicists Crazy, Stupid, or What? By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Aliens Visitors From Outer Space ... Are The Astrophysicists Crazy, Stupid, or What?

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 March 11, 2018.

 It was very late in the AM hours when I was checking out the website www.space.com.  (  https://www.space.com/ )  It was on a Facebook page.  A well-known scientist was quoted and posted as saying that he wanted or to expected to see alien visitors from outer space before he died.  All I could think as I responded to his wishful thinking is, REALLY?  For so many reasons.  I like to think that even though I actually live in the mental world of reality within my own mind and consciousness, that I also live in the reality of the world too, which includes the cosmic universe that the human species is living in at this moment.  Even if some people like to state that everything the human species sees with its eyes is only an illusion or a mental perception of the human mind, there is more to their mental concept of an illusionary cosmic universe that is only located within the realm of the human mind and human consciousness.  Pretty big statements already, but more below.

 In a way they are correct.  But in another way they are wrong because even if what the human mind sees as reality is an illusion, within the higher levels of metaphysics and other mental stuff, the lower levels outside those higher metaphysical levels must still be handled, which includes the cosmic universe and any possible cosmic alien species that the human species can see with its eyes and telescopes too.  The current cosmic universe is still there as a reality that has to be dealt with on many levels of existence.  After all, if a comet is a mental illusion because on a higher level of existence it is not actually real, but it hits earth anyway, well, then that is a major problem for the survival of all life on planet earth.  A lot of human brains are mentally delusional in their one-dimensional minds.

 Anyway, I was reading what some of the people were responding to this scientist’s wish and I thought they were all ignorant and really stupid for all sorts of reasons, mainly because none of them wrote anything that made any actual intelligent sense within the scope of logic whatsoever.  So I started to write down some stuff for the fun of it because I wanted to demonstrate a higher sense of logic than the illogical statements that were being written down.  Do these people actually read and think at all?
 
 So one of my remarks was this, “Do any of you really want to see a huge alien spaceship from outer space with creatures you can not communicate with in any manner whatsoever flying their alien spaceship above planet earth?  This is not the movies where the human species is going to win a possible war with an intergalactic species with advanced technology and spaceships and very possible destructive weapons too.  I have watched many alien movies.  Battleship is my favorite, at
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK6eU53Xpa0 )  and I still think it is the best alien movie out there.  Just my opinion!

 But the human species always wins somehow because it is a movie.  Movies are not reality.  Movies are the real illusion that the human species like to believe in because it is very easy to believe in and live in a mental fantasy.  If there are alien species living out there in the cosmic universe, the human species is not prepared to have them visit planet earth or the human species.  It is bad enough that the human species has gone off the deep end of sanity in so many other ways and now the human species wants to invite an alien species to planet earth to visit the human species.  Really?  So now it wants an advance alien cosmic species to fly down to planet earth and visit the human species.  The human species can not even communicate with each other and it wants to try to communicate with an advanced cosmic alien species?  Really?  Where is the common sense logic to that dreamy and insane wish?

I made a few more remarks and I received the responses that I expected.  So I had to add on one more remark just to demonstrate that I was actually a million of times smarter than them by using real intelligent logic and by adding a really intelligent remark with a huge sense of scientific intelligent logic that for some reason, I have not heard or read from any astrophysical scientist anywhere on earth.  That remark I will repeat here just for fun and my enjoyment too.

 It has been stated that the current cosmic universe is expanding at the speed of light, which is around 186,000 miles per second.  Now that is really fast.  But it has also been stated that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, so how could an advanced alien cosmic species ever arrive at planet earth if they have not done so already unless they are traveling faster than the speed of light, just to catch up with the speed of the expansion of the current cosmic universe?  Can my readers get a mental picture of the cosmic and alien model I am explaining here?

 If an advanced cosmic alien species can not travel faster than the speed of light, and the current universe is expanding at the speed of light, or 186,000 per miles second, how are they ever going to arrive at earth if they have not arrived already?  What a mind-blowing mental concept that defiles the logic of individual human minds who study astrophysics for a living, after getting their masters and Ph, D degrees in astrophysics.

 And here is the punch line for today’s very short writing composition.  If an advanced cosmic species did arrive at earth one day, it will be very possible they have arrived at planet earth because they have traveled through a different space-time dimension in a different cosmic universe to arrive at the very small planet earth with its violent human species.  And that my dear readers, is even more scarier than if they had arrived at planet earth in his cosmic space-time dimension in the here and now!

 Now, I can hear and I know all of the arguments about advanced alien cosmic species having already arrived here on planet earth and there is evidence at Area 51 and all of the stuff on Youtube, etc.  But even if alien spacecraft have already arrived here on planet earth, does the human species really need an even more complex situation now when there are so many other problems that the human species has to deal with such as a real-time nuclear war or World War III?

 Maybe what that famous astrophysics should have asked for and dreamt about is an advancement within the structure of the human brain, mind, and consciousness for the current and future survival of the human species.  You must understand my dear readers, that is my dream and wish for the human species.  For the human species to advance out of its animal mentality of killing and murdering and war, and the even worse mentality than what the animals possess, and to advance into its own higher realm of consciousness.  Then and only then will the human species be ready for true visits from other worlds and universes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!