This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Friday, March 9, 2018

My New Personal / Business Card. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 My New Personal / Business Card.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 March 9, 2018

 Today I ordered my new personal cards.  They are not really business cards, but in a way, they are business cards if you consider what I do a business.  I feel really good about them too.  I improved my personal cards because they are very important to me.  You may be thinking why they are so important to me and I will explain why having a good personal or business card is very important to anyone, whether they are in business or if they simply want a personal card to present to strangers who might need to know something about you, your life, business, or purely for contact information.  Would having a personal card be really good for dating?  Maybe?

 Over the many years, I have been on earth, I have seen and handled countless business cards over the years that business people and non-business people alike have given to me.  Being an artist I have always looked at each card very carefully, sometimes very quickly and sometimes for a very long period of time wondering what were they thinking when they made their business or personal card.  I was once handed a business card by a lawyer and even though I liked her a lot, I did not like her business card at all.  And because I am an honest person, and I wanted to help her with her business, I decided to tell her what I thought of the card’s black background and purple letters that were so small that any pair of eyes looking at those very small purple letters and numbers would have to work really hard to see her contact and business information.  All I said to her was that she should change the purple letters and numbers to white letters and numbers so people could actually see and read the letters and numbers on her business card.  I do not think she liked me making the good suggestion to her even though she knew it was a good suggestion.

 I was once handed a business / personal card from an old man who was no longer in business and I wondered why he handed me a business / personal card when he was not working.  But the very idea that he presented a card to me with a flare of professionalism impressed me so much that I decided to get my own business / personal card.  I wanted people to know something about me because I have this dynamic voice that brings people’s brains to life in one way or another.  So when my business / personal card is presented to them, they not only hear my dynamic voice, but they also see a sense of professionalism, and they learn something about me too.  And they get to know something about me if I want them to know something about me.  I do not hand out my personal cards to just anyone, and neither should you.  Usually, people are impressed when I have acted in a professional manner with my personal card.

 In an age where a great many people are posting pictures and information about themselves, their families, and their lives online, so strangers all around the globe can see into their business lives, their personal lives, their families lives, etc., a personal card would help them get even more viewers into their personal life.  But somewhere a line has to be drawn because not all strangers should know everything about you and your families.  The world is full of people who are dangerous and criminal.  And in my opinion, people give out way too much information about themselves and their families on the world wide web.  Instead, maybe people should use the old fashion method to bring attention to themselves especially in person by handing out their business / personal cards.  But heck, who wants to go back to the good old days of business / personal cards because how could anyone give out a business / personal card to a stranger on the other side of the globe!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!