This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

The IRS Does Not Accept iTunes Gift Cards. A True Story. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 The IRS Does Not Accept iTunes Gift Cards.

 A True Story.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 March 22, 2018

So there I was, sitting in a chair in a H & R Block office, having a conversation with a lady who was sitting on the other side of the desk, and did she ever have some bling on her body.  This H & R Block lady was ready to party somewhere or maybe she wore her bling on her body all the time.  I do not know if she knew a good looking talker would be walking into the building to greet her, but she had the ‘gold’ watch pointing right at my eyes and whoever’s eyes would be looking at her desk.  Then there were the ‘gold’ ear rings too.  And a dress with wild colorful patterns, along with her fancy glasses.  At first I was wondering if I should turn around and walk out of the H & R Block office or simply ask for another H & R Block representative to talk to about some questions I had in mind about taxes, because you know, tax season is upon most people who have money, or make money, or simply deal in money matters in one way or another way.

But I have learned not to judge people based on their appearances alone because sometimes the strangest looking people can know a lot about their topic or chosen field of profession.  So I sat down on the chair and then I was slowing realizing that I was dealing with a talker who seemed to know all of the H & R Block’s new computer software too.  As I sat there looking at the new software on the computer screen, the bling lady seemed to know her stuff, and then she decided to tell me a story about a guy who got conned or scammed by some people who must have known that this guy was really stupid, or simply really, really scared of the IRS.  Or both!

This guy also walks into this H & R Block office and he sits down in the very same chair that I am sitting on, and he starts to tell the bling lady about what happened to him only a few days after it happened to him.  It goes like this.  He gets a phone call from another lady who is stating that she is from the IRS and she is demanding that he pay her $500 or else.  And somehow the guy does not realize he is being played in a con or scam game because he actually believes that the IRS is calling him on his smart phone to demand money from him right there and now.

The guy does not know that the IRS never calls anyone about money.  The IRS always writes a letter or two letters, or maybe an infinite number of demanding letters before they get the result they want to get from an American citizen.  So somehow, the scammers must know something about this guy because while they are talking to him about the $500, they demand that he go to the Home Depot and put $500 into an iTunes gift card.  Obviously this guy is not to bright in the brain because he does not realize that the IRS does not accept iTunes gift cards from any United States citizen.  He goes to Home Depot and gets the $500 iTunes gift card and he waits for the scammers to drive up to him in the Home Depot parking lot, and they take the iTunes gift card from him and drive away.

Then he goes and tells the bling lady, at which times she quickly goes outside and laughs!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!