This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Slowness of a Moving Mack Truck versus The Slowness of an United States Flying Airplane. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 The Slowness of a Moving Mack Truck

 versus

The Slowness of an United States Flying Airplane.

By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

March 28, 2018.

I left the house rather late today, and I had hoped that the traffic would be rather thin, meaning not to many cars and trucks on the road, or single lane highway that I was driving my Ford 150 pick truck on at 10:30 pm.  Ok, ok, so it happens like every single day for millions and perhaps billions of drivers all around the globe.  So many moving, or not moving cars and trucks of various sized on major highways and even in small city streets and in the big cities and small towns all around the globe.  But most of the time really slow moving traffic is expected during rush hour and not when everyone should be at either home or at work.

But there are exceptions, like today.  And there I was, behind about 15 cars that were all behind a white mack truck that was moving so slow that it was basically pointless to get mad because that mack truck must have been hauling some really heavy stuff inside its trailer.  So it was time to sit back and relax and just go into a sort of zen state of mind, even though the coffee was working its magic on my biological body and brain too.  So I was in a zen state of mind with coffee in me.

So I looked out both sides of my window and I saw the yellow wild flowers, and the distant mountains and the cows too, who were drinking from a stream and who were eating the green grass that might not be green much longer when the lack of water and the hot heat dries the grass to dry brown burnt grass, which is probably not what cows like to eat, no matter how hungry they get during the course of the changing seasons.

Then I looked up and I saw a distant airplane that was far away.  The traffic was moving so slow that I could look up and not worry about killing myself by crashing my truck into the car in front of me.  I was wondering what that pilot was seeing during his flight.  I had been a student pilot long ago and I was pretending to flight the distant airplane in my mind.  I asked myself, is it flying away from me or was it flying towards me because I could not get a visual on its direction.  Then I remembered that there was a United States air force base to the right of me.

Then there it appeared, crossing my visual path as it moved to the right of me, heading in the direction of the United States air force base.  But it was moving really slow, like dreamy slow.  The plane was a huge cargo plane that must have been loaded much heavier than the slow moving mack truck.  It was moving so slow that I thought it was almost impossible for a plane that huge to move that slow because of the law of gravity, and all of the physics stuff.  I watched the plane until its front wheels lifted up a little, and the rear wheels touched down so very carefully.

Maybe the truck driver was wishing that he should have been a pilot instead!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!