A Joke for today. "Who believes in Genies?"
A Husband and wife were playing golf together.
On the third hole, the husband hit a terrible shot that went straight through the window of a very expensive house nearby.
They went to the house to apologize, and they found a broken antique vase on the floor.
A man was sitting there and said, "Thank you for breaking that vase! I am a Genie who was trapped inside it for 1,000 years.
I will grant you three wishes, but I get one wish for myself."
The husband excitedly asked for a million dollars a year and a mansion in every country.
The Genie granted the wishes and then asked for his own wish.
"I just want to spend one night with your beautiful wife."
After the Genie and wife were done, the Genie asked the wife, "How old is your husband?"
She said, "He is 55 years old."
The Genie laughed and said to her.
"And he still believes in Genies?"

No comments:
Post a Comment