This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Monday, August 17, 2026

An Essay. 8/16/2026

 There are crackers and cookies for my parrots at the Dollar Tree stores that I can't buy at liras. So whenever I drive out of town, I take a quick trip and walk into a Dollar Tree store to spend 30 to 50 bucks on crackers and cookies for my parrots.

I am not trapped into thinking I have to shop at only one store in town named liras.
Some people in RV think that they are obligated to shop at only only store named liras like they go to only one church in town. Of course, most people usually only go to one church, and some people read more than one translation of the Bible to learn more than one translation and meanings of the words and events of the times within a historical context just because it is interesting to them.
What is really crazy in the news is the newly discovered details of the pyramids. And the newly released details of the possible UFO and aliens or creatures from other realms of existence. OR more precisely from other space-time dimensions.
Some educated people believe that the pyramids were built by the Egyptians, but other educated people that the Egyptians simply inherited the pyramids from previous civilizations.
And now there is more and more evidence that there really are space ships flying around in the sky above planet earth that can travel faster than any human-made fighter jet.
So, the questions that arise from the two different aspects are these. If there were non-human and human civilizations long before the Bible was written and if there are alien space ships and their alien civilizations that existed even longer than those civilizations that weren't human.
Then those two possibilities would turn religious thought and belief symbols upside down in a matter of hundreds of heartbeats.
Because the 7 days of creation in the first chapter of the Genesis would be proven to mean something completely different than a literal interpretation that there is a God that created everything in just 7 days which is so freaking ridiculous and stupid because there weren't 7 days in the so-called beginning in the first place.
Therefore. As people drive around in their cars and trucks on the open highways of California's beautiful county side to shop for food or whatever.
Don't forget to look in the sky because you might see an alien space ship or two if you are lucky. But here is the thing. I probably have seen more real life (supposedly) pictures of again supposedly alien creatures than the people ready this essay.
Where did they go to shop for food. Did they even need food. Or were their bodies just some sort of futuristic machines that didn't need food, so they didn't need to shop for food in stores around the galaxy.
So have fun going to your churches as you ponder those issues and questions. But a bigger question might be. What did the Egyptians and aliens think about God. Because if there is one God. It would have to be the God of the Egyptians and the aliens too.
Well. The responses should be fun to read. Just remember. I know more about the Bible and God than you do.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!