This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Monday, February 26, 2018

My 16 Security Camera System, versus the Police. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 My 16 Security Camera System, versus the Police.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Feb. 26, 2016

 Today, I had to play with my home 16 Security Camera System.  It is less than a year old, but I had bought the previous version many years ago from the same company.  Security systems have come a very long way in their development and abilities to some really crazy stuff now.  My very first system was a simple box that was connected to my VHS VRC Player and Recorder.  This system was a pain on the fingertips because to find something on the tape, you would have to play with the remote control in a way that you do not have to play with on the remote control on today’s digital security systems. 

Today’s security system’s software can be plugged into computers and even smartphones, so you can view your home anywhere you are located, provided you have world wide web internet connections.  Pretty cool stuff.  I love it.  You can even be in a car or in a Starbucks and if you are logged on to the world wide web internet, you can check out to find out if your husband or wife is cheating on you at home, or if someone is robbing your house.  Of course, most husbands and wives are not stupid enough to cheat on their legally married spouses at the house or home with security cameras on the walls, etc.  But criminals who break into your house are that stupid, esp. when they see the security camera sign and the cameras themselves.  I do not know why criminals would risk breaking into a house with a security system when there are so many houses without security systems.  Sort of Stupid!

 Let us explore stupid for a second here.  I live in a town in the Bay Area, CA, where the now ex-chief of police went on local television at prime time, and he sat down on a chair with his uninformed buddy police officer for backup, because even the chief of police should always have a bodyguard with him at all times, even when he is on local television.  And this chief of police stated, “The ‘town’ police will not answer any more business or home alarms because 90% or 95% of them are false.”  REALLY?  Why not take an advertisement out in all of the newspapers in the Bay Area, CA, and inform all of the criminals that they can break into a house or a business with as much ease as they can muster, and they will not have to worry about a police officer showing up with a gun and handcuffs, and backup to arrest them.

 So the criminals came into that town, and they broke into homes and businesses at an alarming rate, which is only one more reason why American citizens do not like or respect cops and police departments anymore.  They do not and can not protect anyone unless they are very, very lucky indeed.  But is another story for another day.  I actually left a message on that chief’s answering machine, because he was not in the office to hear my voice directly, and I asked him, on the answering machine, “How stupid can you be for letting every criminal in the Bay Area, CA., know that they can now drive into town and break into any house or business and they do not have to worry about the police giving a damn about their job, I mean their once upon time phrase, “Serve and Protect.”  Instead of, “Shoot them in the back, but do not get caught.  But if you do get caught, do not worry because the police department will pay off the DA to not charge you with murder.  And Americans and the world wonders why black people do not the police!

 So I put a lot of security cameras up, even on the tree between the street and sidewalk, with signs from Home Depot.  I slowed down and even stopped the home break-ins on the section of my street.  The punch line here, my readers, some neighbors did not the security cameras and signs, esp. the local drug dealers.  But the police did not like them either.  Why?  Because they could not commit their own form of crimes either.  At least not in my house!  You must understand something here.  The police did not care about stopping crime, but my 16 home security system surely cared about stopping crime.  So if you want to protect your house, go out and buy a security system, because the police will never stop crime, anywhere in America.  Your new security system may not stop crime either, but you can at least say you tried to stop crime on your street, unlike the police who will never ever try to stop crime on your street.  At least not in America!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!