This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Monday, February 19, 2018

Coffee and Blue Sky. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Coffee and Blue Sky

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Feb. 19, 2018.

 Today I sat down on my chair on my front porch and I had my coffee, and diet Pepsi, and my Wall Street Journal.  I needed a break from reading another book I am reading about the laws of the cosmic universe, and all that stuff.  You know, from the moment of the Big Bang to now!  Of course, I have read so many of these books, that I sometimes read them just to discover how the author can write his subject matter in a way that the normal reader will understand his research and thought process.  Anyway, that book is titled: Origins of Existence.  How Life emerged in the Universe.” By Fred Adams.  I must have started reading the book some time ago because I noticed I was making my own notes, and underlines, and circles and squares in my way of marking the hell out of a book.  You know, just to make it easier for other’s to read it when I let the book go; like when I am dead.  Which will not be for some time I hope.  I was also eating, slowly eating Milano double dark chocolate cookies, made by Pepperidge Farm.  These are cookies that should not be eaten fast.  Oh no, more like drinking wine slowly, these cookies are the slow eating type of cookies.  Not like those cheap peanut butter cookies, you can buy for two bucks
.
 I noticed only last week how Pepsi changed its blue on its can.  It is different now, for some marketing reason.  So I was drinking coffee and diet Pepsi, going back and forth while I was reading the Wall Street Journal, which used to be a better newspaper than it is today.  Just in case you want to know, I have been reading the Wall Street Journal for over forty, ( 40 ) years now.  I probably will not stop reading the Wall Street Journal for a long time to come.  But who knows.  I might just stop reading it if I do not care about economics and finance anymore.  But truth be told, I use the Wall Street Journal for my voice exercises, just in case I have to give a speech on national television to change the world one day.

 I decided to look up and there it was, the blue sky and very white clouds.  First, it was warm when the sun was not being blocked by the white clouds, and then it was cooler when the white clouds were blocking the sun.  I do not remember ever reading an astrophysics book on clouds blocking the sun and then not blocking the sun and the temperature change.  Maybe because it is a common sense thing, something you can feel on your skin, versus knowing some abstract thing, like the cosmic physical laws that are behind the evolution of the cosmic universe and of life on earth.  What law created the blue sky?  Maybe there isn’t a law that created a blue sky.  Maybe the blue sky, which is the outcome of a true process, was just an act of invisible hand that said to itself, “Well, if there are going to be creatures living on earth, let the sky be cool blue.  Unless it is a red, orange, or yellow sunset.

 I love looking at the blue sky, but looking at a sunset with all of those colors is really a piece of magical artwork that everyone should try to look at once in a while.  Why?  Because one day, you will be dead.  And if you want to take some good memories into the afterlife, if you have your own afterlife, then remembering beautiful sunsets when going from this world to the next world would be a good memory to have in your mind, in this world, and in the next world too!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!