This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Waiting For A Phone Call. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Waiting For A Phone Call.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Feb.  20,  2018.

 Today was a good day because I received a phone call I had been waiting for about four or five months.  Something like that time period.  I had actually given up on the phone call, but I knew it was going to arrived within the next two weeks anyway, so why worry about a phone call when you knew the phone call would arrive anyway within the next two weeks.  I received the phone call at my living room desk, where one of my desktop computers is located, and where a 16 camera screen is located next to the computer screen.  Many people receive their phone calls on smartphones, and I do not even own a smartphone, or at least not yet.  Is that something to be ashamed of or not, I do not know.  But a smartphone sure would come in handy once in a while.  But I do own a cell phone and a G.P.S. for my car, so I believe that I am covered for traveling anyway.

 I have been shopping for a smartphone, in stores, esp. when I want to see if the people actually know something about smartphones and if they know how to sell smartphones too.  I think that most smartphone salespeople believe that the people walking into their stores to buy a smartphone should already know everything about smartphones, even if some of those people who want to buy a smartphone have never bought a smartphone before at any time in their lives.  Of course, there are those repeat buyers of smartphones who actually know what they are buying, so that saves the smartphone salespeople a lot of trouble, and time and energy having to explain smartphones to those repeat buyers of smartphones.

 So people like me have to go on the internet, or the world wide web, and do research before actually buying a smartphone because there is no way in heaven, hell, or on earth that the salespeople of smartphones are going to know, even if they did know, they will never have the time to explain all of the differences of the various smartphones on the market today.  For me, paying $700 for a phone to play games on, or to watch movies, or to chat with friends, not to mention the monthly service bills, is not worth the money.

 So I still have a landline phone and believe me, do I ever get my monthly usage out it.  But today the phone call was really important, and I had to be very careful with what and how I talked on the home phone because it was not a fun and games phone call.  To tell you the truth, I was mad as hell after the phone call, but that was because me and the caller were playing a real life serious game, together, and we were talking about how to win a real-life game; you know, instead of losing the game, a game, in life.  Phones are good for playing real-life games!

 I can only wonder how many phone calls are happening right now all around the world, in peoples lives, in governments, and in businesses every day and night.  And I can bet you a million dollars that someone was also waiting for a phone call today or tonight too.  I can bet you that there are billions of people all around the world waiting for their special phone call.  Or maybe they will settle for a simple email or a letter through the mail.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!