This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Holy Bible Was Never Written to be A History Book. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr! Feb. 28, 2018

 The Holy Bible Was Never Written to be A History Book.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Feb. 28, 2018

 Ever since I first saw the pictures in the different framed artwork of the Adam and Eve story that is written in the first chapter of Genesis, in the Holy Bible, I wondered if that story and other stories like the Noah story in the Holy Bible actually happened or not.  And if they did not happen, what did they mean as a story.  Back then, I was a young boy, only in my biological body mind you, because my mind was actually more advanced than adult minds, and usually about everything under the sun.  But I still had a lot to learn, and I am actually still learning new things every day.  I bet there are billions of people who have lived and who still alive on planet earth that have questioned that same issue about the Holy Bible.  But they have given up because their minds never wanted to pursue the matter about the most famous book in the world.  Time to tell the truth!  There are many people already who know the truth, so I am writing for those who do know the truth.

 The Holy Bible was never written to be a history book and that makes sense too.  So if that fact is true, then what was the Holy Bible meant to be as a Holy Book?  Hum, you may ask yourself.  I will start to use some big words now, but do not be afraid because they are really easy to learn and the concepts will be very easy to learn too.  The whole Holy Bible is a symbolic book, from the first chapter of Genesis to the last book of Revelation.  Now that was easy to understand.  But there is more to it than that.  The whole Holy Bible is a symbolic book of abstract spiritual and metaphysical ideas that can not be seen with the human eye, nor heard with the human ear, and some might even state that the human brain itself might not be able to grasp those spiritual and metaphysical ideas that are the underlying subject of the Holy Bible.

 Think of this concept this way.  No human brain can see or hear the abstract subjects and of the abstract realm of mathematics nor of the pure realm of music, nor of the abstract laws of physics and even astrophysics.  But the human mind can understand those abstract realms.  This is because these abstract mental realms are invisible to the human eye, the human ear, human nose, tongue, and touch.  These are realms that are not physical, but they can be applied to the physical realm, like mathematics and music, and physics, and all of the other subjects of learning that people study, like the realms of consciousness.  Oh yes, consciousness is a very big topic I will be writing about in these very short writing compositions.  But these abstract mental realms can be symbolized in various forms so any human being, any human brain can understand these abstract mental realms.  Easy enough, and for very good reason too.  Learning is fun!

 Therefore it should be normal, and naturally understood that the abstract spiritual and metaphysical laws that are the underlying subject of the Holy Bible can be and actually are symbolized in countless and various symbols that can be understood by anyone on planet earth, so long as the key ( s) of those various written symbols are understood.  I will be writing more about the keys and the various symbols in future short online writing compositions.  But for now, it is on record, online forever for human beings to read, that the Holy Bible was never meant to be a history book, even if some of the histories in the Holy Bible was also used as symbols too.

 The Holy Bible is indeed a holy book!  But it is not a holy book because of stories and some history!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!