This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

A Suit or Just a Tie and a Nice Shirt? Or No Clothes At All. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 A Suit or Just a Tie and a Nice Shirt?  Or No Clothes At All.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Feb. 27, 2018

 There is an old saying, “That clothes make the man.”  I really do not think that that is completely true because there are a lot of people who wear suits who are criminals, and there are a lot of people who do not wear suits who are very smart, sometimes smarter in various ways than the people who do wear suits.  I have worn suits and I might have to wear a suit by the end of the week, or I might just go for a tie and nice shirt routine.  Maybe it depends on the weather.  When I lived in New York, whether upstate or downstate, the weather could be very cold, which of course meant that anyone could dress up instead of down, like people who live in the hotter than hell states, like California.  People do dress up in California, like some of the people who work in banks and other office jobs.  But some people are allowed to dress down especially in the computer and tech worlds where the job consists of getting good work done instead of looking good for the boss and the public.

 I like to look good, but a lot of people do not care what they look like.  Some people in San Francisco want to dress with nothing like they want to walk around nude or naked. A couple of weeks ago I think, there was a walk nude or naked parade, ( maybe it was a really short parade ) because some people think that because San Francisco once allowed people to walk around nude, was permitted at one time, that it should be ok to walk around the streets now, butt naked.  San Francisco changed that law a few years ago.  Maybe it was five or ten years ago that law was changed that stated no human being was allowed to walk around nude or naked on the streets of San Francisco.

 There are a lot of reasons why no human being should be walking around San Francisco nude or naked.  First, children who should not be permitted to view naked or nude human biological bodies maybe mainly because when they grow up to be adults, they too may want to walk the streets of San Francisco nude or naked too.  Some biological body parts should remain a secret by clothing except when taking a shower, etc.  But the other reason people should wear clothes is because of the weather.  Modern day human beings are not cavepeople.  The modern-day skin is really soft, to begin with, and if modern day skin softener is applied to the human skin it is even softer.  I really do not completely understand why people want to expose their skin to the sun.

 In the Bay Area, CA., the temperatures can reach over 120 degrees.  It can be hot, burning hot to the human skin.  I once was riding a motorcycle with three layers over my upper body.  A thin skin, a tee shirt, and a motorcycle jacket.  I thought that I was safe from the heat.  I rode to a mall only 20 minutes away, and then a 30-minute return trip.  Well, guess what?  The next day I had a burning sensation on my back for a little while.  It can get cold in San Francisco too.  Fast!

 Maybe it does not matter if I wear a suit, or a nice shirt and a tie.  Maybe what matters is that I look good with my clothes on.  You know, instead of looking good with my clothes off.  Who wants to see another naked or nude body anyway?  Unless you are an artist drawing a nude or naked body in an art class!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!