This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Homeless Parking Lot and the Food Station, and the Police Who Kicked Them All Out. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

The Homeless Parking Lot and the Food Station, and the Police Who Kicked Them All Out.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Feb. 21, 2018

 I was in a food store, a grocery store today, and I was talking to a guy about a hobby I have, or in other words, something I do whenever I get the chance, or when the chance presents itself to me.  I know that many people who not call my hobby a hobby, but I look at it that way because I enjoy doing it whenever I actually do it.  I buy a homeless person a meal, if a place, store, or restaurant is next to wherever me and the homeless person when we met up.  Sometimes the homeless person is actually in a place like Jack In the Box where I was standing during the week of Christmas last year.  And was I ever hungry too.  Yet, I saw the homeless person next to me while we were both at the counter and I was looking at him stare that the food menu on the wall.  His tongue was so swollen that I believe he was actually starving to death.

 He had a hot chocolate paper bag in his hand and he asked the female cashier if he would have hot water for his hot chocolate.  He said it so low that I thought he was going to past out right there on the spot if he did not get something in his stomach.  The female cashier said no to him.  I asked her why and she responded that they could be sued if he burns himself with the hot water.  So he looked up at the menu again, just staring at it. So I said to him, “Anything you want, I’ll buy.”  I was only four feet from him and yet my words had no meaning for him.  Then I had to say four more times before he even looked at me.  He asked for a hamburger and I said to the female cashier, make it a meal.  He was waking up slowly from his near-death state to eat a meal.  Maybe his final meal.  I hoped not.  He walked away and then he came back and he asked me for a cheesecake and a chocolate cake.  I said, “Whatever you want, I will buy for you.”  I sat at one corner of a long stand up table and he sat at the other end.  He eyed me time to time as he was eating his meal.  I felt good that I had done something good for a human being who needed help.

 Nobody else in the Jack in the Box moved a muscle to help this guy.  And neither did the police who kicked out a church group who was serving meals to 40 -50 homeless people in a parking lot.  The guy in the grocery store told me his story about him and his daughter and his church mission group had been serving hot meals to a group of 40 - 50 homeless in a vacant parking lot that nobody was using at that time.  So they decided to use the empty parking lot as a base to feed homeless people.  Until about after three months, the police, with their guns by their sides, drove into the parking lot and kicked out the homeless people, and the told the man and his daughter, and the other church mission people that if they did not exit the parking lot, that they would be ticketed, fined, and possibly put in jail if they did not follow their police order to leave.

 So, there begs the question.  What has America come to at this stage in history?  Church mission people are not allowed to feed the homeless, and the police are being paid to make sure church mission people do not feed the homeless.  Nobody wants to help the homeless.  The guy told me that there are lines of lines of homeless people living under highway underpasses all around a certain town in the CA Bay Area.  I wonder, what if the people in government decided to help the homeless instead of paying the police to help the homeless starve to death!  

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!