This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Friday, February 23, 2018

The United States Government Spying on Americans. And Hackers too! This Includes Any Citizen in Any Country Whatsoever. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 The United States Government Spying on Americans.  And Hackers too!

 This Includes Any Citizen in Any Country Whatsoever.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Feb.  23,  2018

 I have always remembered reading about how the Nazis were spying, meaning listening in on their own people, or other people, and or any people whatsoever, if they could listen on them, when I was just a boy.  When I heard that, I wondered how long would it take for the American government to spy on its own citizens.  Now, educated and non-educated American citizens alike know, even subconsciously, that the American government is spying on non-Americans in other countries, but also on American citizens too, whenever they feel like it.  And there is nothing whatsoever any American citizens can do about it.

 So today, somehow I ended up on the world wide internet and a Youtube site about the Dark web and some the deep issues that every American citizen should think about, even if there is nothing whatsoever you can do about the current and future governments watching, I mean spying on you. (  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osln0IWh__Q&t=14s  ).  Ok, I have nothing to hide, but I know that I a lot of you readers might have a lot to hide.  LOL.  But you really should never forget that the government is watching you and if they are not watching you now, they can always watch you whenever they want to watch you.  Oh yes, that includes any hacker that wants to take your information, your pictures, your videos, your emails, and whatever else that you have placed on the world wide web for people, governments, and hackers to steal.

 After Sep. 11, 2001, that single act of terrorism gave the United States Government, along with George Bush’s signature on a piece of paper, ( I wonder if it was cheap or expensive paper ) to allow government agencies like the NSA and at least over 500 public companies power to spy on whoever they wanted to spy on.  Oh yes, it has been stated on a Netflix movie that Sep. 11, 2001 and the aftermath did not make American citizens any safer than before 911.  But it did make millionaires out a lot of people who work at the NSA or the National Safety Agency, and other agencies too.
 Now, normal American citizens know that they need the United States government to spy on the bad guys, the bad guys like the terrorists that want to kill, well murder Americans in the name of their fake god and fake religion.  Or just because they are mentally violent people who have nothing better to do with their time and lives on earth.  What a shame on them.  Yes!

 The point here is that people all around the world are using the Darkweb to communicate with each other because they feel safe there in the Darkweb because supposedly the governments around the world can not get download the software Tor to spy on those people who are using the Darkweb for privacy.  That almost seems too ridiculous a concept to believe in.  In short, the non-criminal will have nothing to hide, and the criminal will always try to hide.  So let us hope that all governments do not waste their time spying on good people, and instead catch the real bad guys!

P.S. If any government agency is reading this, I hope you like it.  And, there will be more to read!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!