This blog includes 52 Stories in 52 Weeks, which was done in 2007, along with some metaphysical or life lectures. There is artwork and videos, too. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

A Navel Orange and a Tuna Fish Sandwich. By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

A Navel Orange and a Tuna Fish Sandwich.

 By: Mr. George D. Patnoe., Jr!

 Feb. 24, 2018

 I decided to go for a walk today to the local grocery store.  I was actually going to the store for my red-footed tortoise, who can not speak English, or any language, but he can communicate with me.  You know, since I am his human buddy.  Today I gave the tortoise a slice of a navel orange for the first time.  He opened up his eyes really wide, and then he munched on the navel orange slice as if it was his last meal.  Then I gave him another slice, and another, slice, and then I decided to try a slice for myself since I do not normally eat oranges, although that might change now because I will have to cut navel orange slice now for the tortoise.  So I slipped a slice into my mouth and wow, it was good, nice and sweet too.  I went back into the room to check up the tortoise and his mouth was wide open; like as wide as it could be for him.  I knew that he was telling me that the wanted another slice of a navel orange, so I gave him one more, while I ate the last slice of navel orange and it was all gone.  So I had to go to the store for some more navel oranges.  An orange is one of the miracles of nature.

 While I was at the store, I walked up to the food counter and I order a tuna fish sandwich, with sourdough bread, Swiss cheese melted into the tuna, some pickles, and other stuff too.  I could not wait to get home to eat it with three different drinks.  I take turns drinking one drink to another drink.  I do the same thing with food and candy.  One of the practical lessons I learned in a community college psychology course.  Some people think I have taken to many courses on to many topics, but if they ever saw my home library, they would really know I have lots of books on lots of topics.  When the lady was making my tuna fish sandwich, I recalled in a mental flashback how my human mother made tuna sandwiches when I was a young boy, if I was ever really a young boy in my mind.  But I was a young boy biologically speaking.  But even then, with a small body, I had to do some things that some grown men will never do in their lifetime.  My dad said I grew up fast.  Anyway,  I lived in Bloomfield Connecticut back then, in a small house with two brothers and three sisters all of whom have their own families now, or at least pets.  I wonder if they make tuna fish sandwiches now, or did they forget how delicious they taste if made properly.  Just in case you guys are reading this, go eat a tuna fish sandwich.

 It is a funny thing about food.  Every culture has it own food it gives and feeds to its children and then those children might eat that same food later on in life, maybe even decades later, and remembering their childhood too.  I think my tortoise and my cat probably have been pre-programmed to like certain foods even if they did not have a mommy tortoise or mommy cat to feed them certain foods with good or bad memories.  My cat just walked into the room where I am typing this piece for the readers to read.  I think am going to treat my cat and tortoise to some plain tuna out of a can.  My cat Lucky loves to eat tuna!  The tortoise, hum, maybe?

 That way they will have some good memories while they live life and while they die too.  I hope to have some chocolate in my mouth when I am leaving earth.  And some coffee too.  After all, who wants to go into the afterlife with no good food memories while on earth?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!