This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Friday, October 9, 2026

A Joke for Today. “Be Very Careful When Looking Up at Birds.”

 A Joke for Today.  “Be Very Careful When Looking Up at Birds.”


A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, “Hey, I haven’t seen you for a while.”

“How are you doing?  What happened to you?  You look terrible.”

“What do you mean? “ said the pirated, “ I feel fine.”  As he asked for a nice cold beer, tossing a coin on the bar.

“What about that wooden leg?” asked the bartender. “You didn’t have that before today.”

The pirate answered the bartender, “Well, we were in a terrible and horrible battle at sea.  And I got hit with a huge cannon ball, in my leg. But I am fine now.”

Bartender replied, “Ok, but what about that hook?  What happened to your hand?”

“Well,” the pirate started to answer, “We were in another battle where I had to board a huge ship and I got into a sword fight with a tough young fighter.  My hand got cut off.  So therefore, I got fitted with this special hook.  I’m fine now. Really, I am just fine.  What about that beer?  What is the hold up here?”

So, the bartender picked up a clean shiny glass and he started pouring a cold beer for the pirate.

The pirate started to smile because he was really thirsty, waiting for that cold beer on his dry lips.

The bartender smiled back as he asked another curious question, “What about that eye patch?  It fits pretty good?”

As the bartender was handing over that glass of cold beer, the pirated answered the bartender again, “Oh.  One day we were at sea, and a flock of birds flew over the ship.  I looked up to watch them and one of them shit in my eye.  It wasn’t funny at all.  A bit disgusting.” as he took a slip of the cold beer.

“You are kidding?” asked the bartender.  “You lost one eye just from one bird poop dropping down from the sky?”

The pirate grinned back at the bartender. “No, it was my very first day with the hook.”

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!