This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Monday, October 5, 2026

A Joke for Today. “A Job Opening!”

 A Joke for Today.  “A Job Opening!”


A business was hiring a new assistant.

They put out ads everywhere. A couple of days later, a surprise visitor appeared at their office, a dog, holding a newspaper.  The dog pointed to the hiring ad with his paw.

The manager, though intrigued, was very skeptical and decided to challenge the dog:

“I need a someone who can use a computer.”

Without any hesitation, the dog hopped onto a desk, powered up the computer, and even printed a document.

Impress, the manager continued, “Okay, but can you work with a spreadsheet?”

The dog promptly opened up Excel, swiftly inputting data and generation graphs.

Nearly speechless, the manager had one last test: “All that is very impressive, but can you speak another language?”

The dog replied, “Meow”


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!