This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Thursday, October 8, 2026

A Joke for Today. “Would She Believe It?”

 A Joke for Today.  “Would She Believe It?”

Nine-year-old Joey was asked by his mother what he learned at Sunday school.

“Well, Mom.” said Joey.

“Our teacher told us how God sent Moses behind enemy lines on a rescue mission to lead the Israelites out of Egypt.

When he got to the Red Sea, he had his engineers build a pontoon bridge, and all of the people walked across safely to the other side.”

“Then he used his walkie-talkie to radio headquaters for reinforcements.

They sent bombers to blow up the bridge, and destroy the enemies that were following them.  And all of the Israelites were saved.”

Joey’s mother looked down at Joey, and stared at him, as she asked him, “Now, Joey.  Is that what your teacher really taught you?

“Well, no!” replied Joey.  But if I told it to you the way the teacher said it, you’d would never believe it!”

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!