This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

A Joke for Today. “How Much to Enter the Gates?”

 A Joke for Today.  “How Much to Enter the Gates?”

A man died and found himself standing at the gates of St. Peter.

St. Peter himself welcomed him at the gates and said to him, “Before you enter, I need to check your record.”

(I was standing at a window at a Chinese airport, looking at the airplane to fly me back to America, when an older Chinese offical said the same thing to me.  Can you imagine that!”)

He opened the man’s file and frowned.

“Hmm, ... you weren’t exactly a perfect man.”

The man became nervious.

St. Peter continued, “But you did one very good thing during your lifetime.”

The man smiled.  “I knew there was at least one thing good I did during my lifetime.”

St. Peter said to him, “You once gave a poor old woman $0.76.” as the man smiled proudly.

“Another time, you gave a homelesss man $0.38,” as the man smiled proudly again.

St. Peter turned to the angel beside him and asked him, “What do you think we should do with him?”

The angel replied, “Give him is $1.14, and tell him to go to hell.”

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!