A Joke for Today. ‘20 Years. Either - Or!’
A woman awakes in the middle of the night only to find her husband is not in bed with her. What he says to her when she finds him is absolutely hilarious.
A woman awakes in the middle of the night to find out that he is not in bed with her, so she puts on her night robe and goes downstairs to look for him.
She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of hot cocoa with a pinch of liquor in front of him.
He appears to be in very deep thought, just staring at the wall.
“What is the matter, dear?” she whispers to him as she steps into the room. “Why are you down here at this time of night?”
The husband picks up his drink, and he says to her, “It is the 20th anniversary of the day we met.”
She cannot believe he has remembered continues, “Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating? I was 18 years old and you were only 15 years old when we started dating.” he said solemnly.
Once again, the wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring and sensitive to the memory. “Yes, I do.” She replies.
The husband pauses, the words not coming very easily. “Do you remember when your father caught us in the back of my car seat, fooling around?”
“Yes, I do remember that very special and fun moment.” said the wife, lowering herself into a leather chair next to him.
The husband continued, “Do you remembered when he shoved that shotgun in my face and yelled out at me, “Either you marry my daughter or I will make sure you spend the next 20 years in prison.”
With her eyes wide open, she replies, “Of course, I remember that moment. Dad was so mad his face was red like the devil's.”
The husband sighed as he wiped away another tear away from his cheek, as he stated, “I would have gotten out today!”
This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.
Tuesday, September 15, 2026
A Joke for Today. ‘20 Years. Either - Or!’
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(38)
-
▼
September
(13)
- A Joke for Today. ‘20 Years. Either - Or!’
- A Joke for Today. “The Rooster is Awaiting.”
- A Joke for Today. “Someone Needs a New Lawnmower.”
- A Joke for Today. “Walking Home from School.”
- A Joke for Today. “That Poor Old Grandmother.”
- A Joke for Today. ‘The Pharmacist!’
- A Joke for Today. ‘The Super Jerk!’
- A Joke for Today. ‘The Professional.’
- A Joke for Today. “A Horse Ticket and a Frying Pan.”
- A Joke for Today. “Where is the Money?”
- A Joke for Today. “Which Lottery was Won?”
- A Joke for Today. A Bridge to Hawaii.
- A Joke for Today. “Where is the Hat?”
-
▼
September
(13)
About Me
- George D. Patnoe., Jr!!!
- United States
- When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!
No comments:
Post a Comment