A Joke for Today. "A Bridge to Hawaii."
A man was walking along a beach, deep in prayer, when he suddenly said out loud, “Lord, grant me one wish.”
A voice boomed from above, “Because you have been faithful, I will grant you one wish.”
The man said, “Build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive there anytime I want.”
The Lord replied, “That is a bit much ... think of all of the engineering, the materials, the miles of ocean. I could do, but it is a lot to ask for. Ask for something else.”
So, the man went into deep thought for a while.
Then he said, “Okay. I want to understand women. What they feel, what they think, why they say, ‘nothing when there is something wrong ... and how to make them truly happy!”
There was a very long pause from the Lord.
Then the Lord said, “So ... about this bridge. Do you want two or four lanes?”

No comments:
Post a Comment