This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Monday, September 28, 2026

A Joke for Today. “The Devil gives Food. Or Not!”

 A Joke for Today.  “The Devil gives Food. Or Not!”

A poor woman called a radio station to ask God for help.

An arrogant wealthy atheist hear her call and decide to mock her.

He bought a huge amount of groceries and ordered his secetary to deliver them to the woman’s house.

He gave one very specific instruction:

“If she asks who sent it, tell her it came from the devil.”

When the groceries arrived, the woman was overjoyed and immediately started putting the food away in their proper places to keep the kitchen ordered.

Curious, the secretary asked her, “Don’t you want to know who sent all of this food to you?”

With a smile the woman replied, “Oh, there is no need for that question.  I don’t care who sent it.  Because when God almighty gives an order, even the devil has to obey it!”

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
United States
When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!