A Joke for Today. ‘The Professional.’
An elderly woman rushed to the pharmacy to pick up some medication, but when she returned to her car, she realized she had locked her keys inside her car.
Looking around, she spotted an old rusty coat hanger on the ground. She picked it up and she whispered, “Lord, I have no idea how to use this coat hanger on my car to get it unlock.”
So she bowed her head and prayed, “Please, God, send me someone to help me.”
Just minutes later, a beat-up old motorcycle pulled into the parking lot. A bearded old man in a biker skull helmet got off and asked her, “Need some help, ma’am?”
She explained, “My daughter is sick, and I have locked myself out of my car by locking my keys inside the car. But I need to get home as soon as possible. Can you help me by using this coat hanger to unlock and open my car door?”
The biker smiled and said, “Sure.” In less than a minute, her car was unlocked.
Overcome with emotion, she hugged the man and cried, “Thank you, God, for sending me such a kind man!”
The biker chuckled and said, “Lady, I’m not a good man. I just out of prison yesterday, ... for car theft.” (Or grand theft auto)
The woman hugged him even tighter and sobbed, “Oh, thank you God, ... you sent me a professional!”

No comments:
Post a Comment