A Joke for Today. “A New Hat and An Old Butt.”
An very old woman is standing on a cruise ship, hold onto the rail, so she doesn’t fall over board.
She is also holding onto her hat tightly with the other hand because of the wind, so it doesn’t fall overboard into the water, and simply blow away onto the ocean’s waters.
A gentleman walks up to her and say, “Pardon me ma’am, I don’t mean to be rude, but did you know that your dress is blowing up into the wind?”
She turns her head around to see him with the response, “Yes, I know that, without letting go of her hat.”
“I need both hands to hold onto this hat and the rail.” she says to him.
He replies, “But ma’am,” the old man insists, blushing, “You are aren’t wearing any underwear, and your private parts are completely exposed!”
The very old lady looks down at her bottom, and she looks back at him and sighs, “Listen, mister. Anything down there is 85 years old. But I just bought this hat yesterday.”

No comments:
Post a Comment