A Joke for Today. "A Lady and Car Noise.”
A woman goes to a car repair garage because her car keeps making a strange noise.
The mechanic starts the engine.
Mechanic: “Hmm. ... He listens very carefully.
The woman says, “Is it serious?
Mechanic: I’m not sure yet.”
He opens up the hood, checks a few things, and then he gets underneath the car. After about ten minutes, he comes back out from underneath the car.
The woman asks, “Well, is it serious?”
The mechanic wipes his hands off with some soap and water and says, “I found the problem.”
The woman replies, “How much will it cost?”
The mechanic looks at her and replies, “Nothing at all.”
The woman looks shocked, as she asks, “Nothing?
“Yep.” replies the mechanic.
‘Nothing?” asks the woman.
The mechanic says, “Yep.Woman asks, “So what was wrong?”
The mechanic points to towards the driver’s seat, as he states, “Your phone was sitting in the cup holder, and every time you turned left, it vibrated against the dashboard.”
The woman stares at him; and says out loud, “You’re telling me that I drove 40 minutes to a mechanic because my PHONE was making the noise?”
The mechanic nods, “Yes.”
She laughs awkwardly. “Please, don’t tell my husband.”
The mechanic smiles at her as he replies, “Don’t worry. I am a mechanic, not a divorce attorney!”

No comments:
Post a Comment