This blog was started in 2007 with a story written once a week for a year. It has expanded to included essays, and artwork, etc. I started writing and drawing with two hands around the year 2001 as a mental and brain development experiment on my own brain to restructure my brain's neurons, etc. again. Simply put, using two hands to write and draw forces both sides of the brain to connect together, to become a holistic, stronger, improved brain. I hope you enjoy my blog.
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(46)
-
▼
September
(21)
- A Joke for Today. “The Math Classroom and the Cro...
- An OH No moment.
- A Joke for Today. “A Dog Being Pushed Home.”
- A Joke for Today. “A Drunk Almost Passes the Bar ...
- A Joke for Today. “A Nun and 1,400 Men.”
- A Joke for Today. “A New Hat and An Old Butt.”
- A Joke for Today. "A Lady and Car Noise.”
- A Joke for Today. “To Fly in the Heavens or Pray ...
- A Joke for Today. ‘20 Years. Either - Or!’
- A Joke for Today. “The Rooster is Awaiting.”
- A Joke for Today. “Someone Needs a New Lawnmower.”
- A Joke for Today. “Walking Home from School.”
- A Joke for Today. “That Poor Old Grandmother.”
- A Joke for Today. ‘The Pharmacist!’
- A Joke for Today. ‘The Super Jerk!’
- A Joke for Today. ‘The Professional.’
- A Joke for Today. “A Horse Ticket and a Frying Pan.”
- A Joke for Today. “Where is the Money?”
- A Joke for Today. “Which Lottery was Won?”
- A Joke for Today. A Bridge to Hawaii.
- A Joke for Today. “Where is the Hat?”
-
▼
September
(21)
About Me
- George D. Patnoe., Jr!!!
- United States
- When I was in college studying International Economics/Finance, I was also wondering how to develop a more powerful brain. So in 2001,I began a very specialized ambidextrous brain exercise program, for two hours per day,for many years. Those brain exercise began with me writing out words,mostly verbs, with both hands in different patterns.That developed into dual handed sentence writing to longer stories and dual handed drawing exercises.Details are for future books.I did these two hour brain workouts as a personal experiment to restructure my brain's neurons for the purpose of making my brain stronger for writing and language development; for logically creative storying writing.As far as I know, I am the only person in the course of history to have developed these ambidextrous hand/brain exercises.The purpose of these ambidextrous brain exercises is to strenghten both sides of the brain for language skills development, and to connect both sides of the brain together for language skills development. There is a very logical neurological reason for using two hands to write and draw as brain exercises. I also draw with both hands. 52 Stories is my testament!
No comments:
Post a Comment